Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy (2232 Views)

NBA Suspended Lebron James And Isaiah Stewart / Isaiah Ekejiuba Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Tommy Billington 'Dynamite Kid' Dies On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by Doxjosh1: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Meet Nigerian kung fu brothers, Hezekiah and Isaiah Tommy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWW_9xY9ui0
Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by dawnomike(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Doxjosh1:
Meet Nigerian kung fu brothers, Hezekiah and Isaiah Tommy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWW_9xY9ui0
pretty nice... I love their dedication
Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by Coldsperm: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2021
Wow....their Father is even their coach. I like as he is training this boys for self defence. But he should not make the mistake of training his daughters oo. I don't want to hear or see that a young lady scattered the teeth of a grown ass man just because of little issues. I like as most women are powerless. Especially those ones that will come to your house and still refuse to do the do. You won't have any option than to apply force until you have your way. Now assuming these bitches starts to learn Taekwondo and Kung-fu, that means our own don finish be that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by mybiz234: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2021
The small boys are making something meaningful our of their lives, but mannabbgrills, NGpatriot, sirjamo and buckeyemedia1 have decided to stake their soul to defend evil.

There is no peace for the wicked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by chukwuibuipob: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2021
wink Seen
Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by OKOATA(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2021
This is beautiful ❤️. I wish these boys can kongfu buhari out of office.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by TarOrfeeek: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Coldsperm:
Wow....their Father is even their coach. I like as he is training this boys for self defence. But he should not make the mistake of training his daughters oo. I don't want to hear or see that a young lady scattered the teeth of a grown ass man just because of little issues. I like as most women are powerless. Especially those ones that will come to your house and still refuse to do the do. You won't have any option than to apply force until you have your way. Now assuming these bitches starts to learn Taekwondo and Kung-fu, that means our own don finish be that.

Rapey vibes.

This is disappointing.
Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by paulolee(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2021
they would be our own version of chin fu n kung lao or Mk d dad change dier name to chin bo n jum bo of twins warrior dt year..
Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by yusluvad(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Reduce the volume bro, infact off your mic...
OKOATA:
This is beautiful ❤️. I wish these boys can kongfu buhari out of office.
Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by talk2hb1(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Ordinary split I no fit do again, unto say I get black belt grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Kung Fu Brothers, Hezekiah And Isaiah Tommy by gift2xl: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Person with gun no need to struggle, him go just de look you make u do ur monkey style finish, en go just point en gun and shoot case close no stress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win Ps4, Mobile Phones, N50,000, And T-shirts With Lionsbet / Who Needs Draw Game Today And Always......join ME HERE / Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals One Of The World's Toughest Defenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.