Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? (2638 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by Paulajeigbe(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Dear Men,
If you are/were not planning to keep making time available (time whose primary purpose isn't for sex) for your wife, I mean the woman you claimed to love. Please why did you marry her?

Commitment, communication and communion are all centered around time.

No wonder your marriage isn't sweet. You just dey manage, you just patch am, nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing fresh. You marriage isn't even up to 3yrs, all your strength, excitement, joy already finished. Ahh! How do you now what to finish the remaining 50 years left? Then you will now come and say that marriage is not easy or marriage is not sweet or marriage has its own problem and challenges...excuses for the gods. Sorry to use that expression, there are just no excuses why your marriage to that woman shouldn't produce sweet sweet things. Sorry no excuse. Lol!

So what should you do?
If you are married, you are married. Know that and know peace. That the wife you married, the woman that was your moon and stars when you were courting her, has now suddenly become a destiny killer and a witch? Sorry that won't change anything. You have married her. She is yours and yours alone.

Secondly, am a Christain and I believe in Jesus. So Is Christ part of that marriage? Abi it is just the two of you? The presence of the life of Jesus in your marriage is the central theme that makes your home/marriage heaven on earth. We have so many men who are just religious. They do not know or have the life of Christ. So their marriage is still being influenced a little by the world and a little by religion. See why you are not happy? See why you hope so much but nothing exciting and joyful is happening?
Christ is that spice that's missing. Know this and know peace.

Thirdly, put a system in place to create time for your wife. Love, affection, compassion, sensitivity grows through spending time with your wife. We know that you must work. We know that a home requires finance and so as part of the responsibility of the man,he should provide for his home. Yes, this is true. And all men should and must rise up to this responsibility. Yet, in all of this, you will see that all your wife needs is you. Give her all the money in the world, she will still be lonely though married. And men, let's stop using working as an excuse for not having quality time with your wife. Work, and create a system that will enable you make that time.
When you have and know your wife, when you spend time with her, studying and taking note of her, when you give yourself to her, the first thing that you have gotten is peace of mind. You come home to rest. The atmosphere is set, then you can pray and the result is wowing!!! Then you can raise your children to be children who desires the kind of love that exist between their parents. Children who wants the God of their parent because they have touched him and seen him through their parent.

Dear men, please I want to plead, plan that you will always have quality time with your wife. This is where cultivating and growing comes in. If this is not in your agenda, abeg bros! Don't marry her. You will make her life miserable. And you will not also enjoy yours.
I submit to you that marriage is not to be endured. It was created to be enjoyed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by etrange: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2021
I love the macaws in the picture!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by elonmuskbaby: 4:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Ask them o
Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2021
grin
Singles like myself should grab a glass of water and tighten our seat belts... Because we've got no business here...
Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by MrsDot(f): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
I have beautiful 1st grade thrift (Women) Clothing for sale and I can help you slay on a budget.

Super swift delivery and Free Delivery in Lagos on every 10k and above orders

WhatsApp:- 09138772133

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique#105902308

Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op na God go bless you.

It is just so unfortunate that in Nigeria it is only women who get married because men are hardly adviced or thought how to be good husbands.If you go to religious places of worship you will see seminars and programmes directed at women on how to be good wives and focus on the home and family but you hardly see a men's programme centered around marriage.

In Nigeria when a marriage succeeds he husband has done a great job,the marriage fails it was the wife's fault she couldn't keep her home and fight for her man(I thought it was the man who is the leader and in the traditional sense does the fighting,since he is the knight and shining armour angry cheesy). Nigerian women are taught about marriage from birth but you don't see men being given much attention or taught how to be lovely husbands to their wives as long as they are bringing in the money who cares? And this mindset has made some women believe that men are only good for money so they settle with the wealthy ones and leave the broke boys/men behind because in this part of the world the only thing a man needs to have and know is money nothing else.

Men are not taught and prepared for marriage the way women are that is why when the marriage has crisis the wife is often the one having sleepless nights trying to find a solution while the husband who may the one causing the sleepless nights is sleeping or in the bossom of another woman after all the wife is the home maker and heart of the home while the husband who cannot be held accountable is the head of the home grin
Chai.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Paulajeigbe:

Secondly, am a Christain and I believe in Jesus. So Is Christ part of that marriage? Abi it is just the two of you? The presence of the life of Jesus in your marriage is the central theme that makes your home/marriage heaven on earth. We have so many men who are just religious. They do not know or have the life of Christ. So their marriage is still being influenced a little by the world and a little by religion. See why you are not happy? See why you hope so much but nothing exciting and joyful is happening?
Christ is that spice that's missing. Know this and know peace.
This portion I don't agree with at all@ OP. undecided

Jesus Christ Himself said your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom- Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - meaning that those who are married do not occupy a special place or have special rules for them in Jesus Christ. So, there is no such thing as a "Christian" marriage, or even Jesus Christ in a marriage. undecided

Instead individuals in whatever relationship they find themselves in, need to understand who is Head and head alone in their life. undecided

Everything else, including marriage comes second to that. undecided
Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by Paulajeigbe(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
etrange:
I love the macaws in the picture!
Lovely macaws. You can even differentiate the male from the female sef. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by Paulajeigbe(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Ask them o
am sincerely asking them o! And we men must give an answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by Paulajeigbe(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Op na God go bless you.

It is just so unfortunate that in Nigeria it is only women who get married because men are hardly adviced or thought how to be good husbands.If you go to religious places of worship you will see seminars and programmes directed at women on how to be good wives and focus on the home and family but you hardly see a men's programme centered around marriage.

In Nigeria when a marriage succeeds he husband has done a great job,the marriage fails it was the wife's fault she couldn't keep her home and fight for her man(I thought it was the man who is the leader and in the traditional sense does the fighting,since he is the knight and shining armour angry cheesy). Nigerian women are taught about marriage from birth but you don't see men being given much attention or taught how to be lovely husbands to their wives as long as they are bringing in the money who cares? And this mindset has made some women believe that men are only good for money so they settle with the wealthy ones and leave the broke boys/men behind because in this part of the world the only thing a man needs to have and know is money nothing else.

Men are not taught and prepared for marriage the way women are that is why when the marriage has crisis the wife is often the one having sleepless nights trying to find a solution while the husband who may the one causing the sleepless nights is sleeping or in the bossom of another woman after all the wife is the home maker and heart of the home while the husband who cannot be held accountable is the head of the home grin
Chai.

And this is what has really affected majority of the homes we have. No time for the woman you claim you love. So how do you have deep communication, how do you study your woman to know what she means when she has not even alters a word, how do you have deep communion if not in the confinement of making time available just to be with this woman. But I believe things are changing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? by Paulajeigbe(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Singles like myself should grab a glass of water and tighten our seat belts... Because we've got no business here...

Ahhh! Please grab a glass of water and a good sir and come and sit oh!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies , This Is How To Calculate Your Bride Price ! / If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) / Asari Dokubo Shows Off His 12 Kids [PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.