Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Problem With Windows Media Player - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Windows Media Player (797 Views)

Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Install Windows Media Player Without Validation / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Windows Media Player by webemerald(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2007
When i play certain video discs on my windows media player,i get a an error smetin like "cannot play format"etc. What d i do
Re: Problem With Windows Media Player by inze(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2007
Check on the option from the menu tabs and from the "file-type" make sure all the file-types are selected.

close windows player and play the videos disc again.

I n z e
Re: Problem With Windows Media Player by Maleeq(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2007
@inze

The "File Type" under "Options" menu only determines the media files that Window media player is set as the default player for. That is, once you click on those file types, Windows Media Player opens up even if you have other media players installed on your system.

@Topic

What type of disc is it? CD/DVD? Do you have the required codecs for the file? BTW, what's the extension of the files you are trying to play?
Re: Problem With Windows Media Player by hustla(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
ma wmp copies audio slower than a tortoise would pllllls help ma ass out

(1) (Reply)

New ; How To Generate An Insane Traffic To Your Blog / Fone 2 Pc Connection / Good Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.