Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

You've Got Something To Offer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You've Got Something To Offer (219 Views)

You've Got To Read Justice Must Prevail / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Got Something To Offer by Dangerousboy(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2021
YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER

Peter had no money on him, but looking at the lame man, he knew he could still help. Though he didn't give him money, but what he gave helped the man out of his predicament.

Sometimes, we focus so much on what we don't have that we forget about the things we have and what we can offer. We compare our lives with others and sometimes feel inferior when we discover they have so much.

You don't need to have all the money in the world before you touch lives and make a difference. You can offer prayers for others, engage in offer voluntary services, start up an N.G.O, use your gift's and talent's to serve God and humanity e.t.c. YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER.

Acts.3.6 - Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee....

(1) (Reply)

To The One I Loved (an Epic Love Poem) / Freelance Sports Writer Is Here / Afolayan, Akanbi To Headline Eko Fiction Writing Webinar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.