Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (23404 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kajaard: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
nnennachiji:

That means you have not tried adopting
It’s even more expensive and the process exhausting Just pray you are not in this situation

Are you serious? shocked shocked

I always thought it's just a situation where you visit an orphanage home and pick the baby you want to adopt and then start the adoption process. I never knew it's this expensive and tedious as well.

Well we learn everyday. I pray when I get married I never have to think of any of that sha cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by desiredhome: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
YourhealthNG2:
It takes grace and mercy of God to surmount some challenges in marriage, especially poverty, childlessness and infidelity.

These ones have succumbed to their own challenges causing their marriage to collapse beyond repair. It is best for all parties to go their separate way.
Better than dying there........ societal pressure is the measure problem in our marriages today
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
srclark:
Marriage is about companionship and not childbearing (childbearing is just a plus to it ) But it is so annoying our society has overrated the issue of marriage and childbearing, that is one of the reasons you see so many failed marriages all over the place and the issue of paternity fraud is on the rise every day. When people learn to understand marriage is more about companionship then better choices will be made when selecting their partners and also learn not to bow to society pressure on these issues, my own opinion.
Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
nnennachiji:

That means you have not tried adopting
It’s even more expensive and the process exhausting Just pray you are not in this situation
Yet many in that same country are also adopting kids each day? Na to sell IVF you dey here to do? undecided
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by nzeobi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
srclark:
Marriage is about companionship and not childbearing (childbearing is just a plus to it ) But it is so annoying our society has overrated the issue of marriage and childbearing, that is one of the reasons you see so many failed marriages all over the place and the issue of paternity fraud is on the rise every day. When people learn to understand marriage is more about companionship then better choices will be made when selecting their partners and also learn not to bow to society pressure on these issues, my own opinion.

Children are the fruits of marriage, the way profit is to business
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fortune2016:

When they can't afford such
What do you suggest they do

Become river niger & river benue.......... cheesy
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
nzeobi:
There are other fruits of a marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by sim37(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fortune2016:

When they can't afford such
What do you suggest they do

Let both of them go out and test run to know who something is wrong with grin grin grin
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Godwin25king: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

They can try adoption. Last time I checked adoption doesn't cost an arm and leg.

And there are lots of babies/children waiting to be adopted.

Same thing I thought.. So many kids in those orphanage homes are looking for parents to call mum and dad..

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by nzeobi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There are other fruits of a marriage. undecided

You can name them
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by caandi: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
If they have money they should go for ivf it’s not a sin. But incase they don’t have they should hold on to God. Meanwhile I’m into fertility issues and we give treatment in a way it will be beneficial to both spouses. Sometimes it’s the mans that’s inadequate here but the woman will be blamed. All the same contact and reach me on 08.177.36.78.75 call or WhatsApp for more info on our fertility consults

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by MummyD2020(f): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobicove:
I can't say I blame the woman for wanting out of the marriage especially if she know the fault is not from her undecided

How can you say that? Watch them come for you.
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
nzeobi:

You can name them
Companion is the biggest one. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by nzeobi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Companion is the biggest one. undecided

Your friend, brother, sister or colleague can be a companion
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
nzeobi:
Your friend, brother, sister or colleague can be a companion
Nope, because those you listed cannot become one with you like God declared of marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by nzeobi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nope, because those you listed cannot become one with you like God declared of marriage. undecided

No be everything be about God or religion and holiness. This is the definition of companion

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
nzeobi:

No be everything be about God or religion and holiness. This is the definition of companion
Companionship between a man and wife can't be compared to that before other relationships. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by nzeobi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Companionship between a man and wife can't be compared to that before other relationships. undecided

Please stop quoting me believe whatever you want or define English as you wish
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
nzeobi:

Please stop quoting me believe whatever you want or define English as you wish
For this reason, marriage companionship requires a contract, which other forms of companionship you suggested do not require. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by calcal: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Better to be childless than having yahoo child
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by TheMostComplex1: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

They can try adoption. Last time I checked adoption doesn't cost an arm and leg.

And there are lots of babies/children waiting to be adopted.

It's very expensive & very difficult to do
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Gfskw: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oh
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by placeofallure(f): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fortune2016:

Lets pray not to be in that state

You think is easy to be childless for years

Patient will run away

Reproach may even set in

Let God have mercy on us shaa

A resounding Aaaaaamen!

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Gfskw: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Babastrong(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Both statements emerged from the same truth.
woman wanted to kill her husband because she has tired of the union as a result of childlesness. It is now left to the judge to either dissolve the union to protect life or to ease the woman's tension through other means.
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Testimony1988(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
She should still persevere.
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Testimony1988:
She should still persevere.
Her husband dragged her to court and accused her of wanting to kill him. If you ask me, that seems the excuse every man uses when trying to get rid of their wife. undecided
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by srclark: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2021
nzeobi:

so you think everyone will get married, or you think all married people will have kids guy this life no balance. Many people out there are facing real-time problems and challenges marriage or childbearing is the least on their mind
Re: I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court by Testimony1988(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Her husband dragged her to court and accused her of wanting to kill him. If you ask me, that seems the excuse every man uses when trying to get rid of their wife. undecided
lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? / Very Important Notice For Parents!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.