Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal (32027 Views)

Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Bitcoin Value Reaches $14,000 | Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by mrdipye(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2021
punisha:
who dey buy btc when there r coins to make profits off like COTI , DF , CELR, DODO...look out for potential gaining coins and take profit in hours.
Dude trow more light on this pls
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Which business man in his right mind would do business based on unforeseen/Un calculated risk?

Bitcoin/Crypto currency is for the novices who wants to get rich quick.

Thank you federal Government(FG) for banning this legal and accepted Ponzi scheme.

I wonder how the economy would have dropped drastically had it been the government didn’t place a ban on banks trading cryptos.

Yes..

Every ILL presently confronting the Nigerian economy was caused by crypt0..

Even the Bandits and Unknown Gunmen ravaging the country..

Na B1tc0n cause am..

Tomorrow if you no pregnant your wife.

Remember to blame it on B1tc0n. angry
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by sheanzy(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2021
izubext007:
Thank I never learn this stupid business
I don't know what moved me to reply u but I want to tell you that if you don't have money and u don't do crypto .. u are the cause of your poverty

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2021
izubext007:

Don't make comments on something..

That you acknowledged that you don't know anything about..

It makes you sound stvpid..
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Dimitarr: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Thats it’s own currency. But this time, digital currency.

It’ll be controlled and regulated by the FG.

Unlike Bitcoin that’s regulated by some unknown Gunmen keyboard warriors.

You do realize that is the whole point of bitcoin in general, no single entity controls it and every transaction is recorded. Nothing like record was lost in the fire or chukwudi or femi mistakenly delete it as is the case in Nigeria.
Go and educate yourself on cryptocurrency and blockchain in general, stop misinforming people and spreading the same false narratives Lai Mohammed has been peddling.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2021
dalongjnr:
China proved that FGN is correct about crypto-currency stuff.
And yet the Citizens of the US and European countries are allowed to trade in it..

I wonder what that proved,according to your reasoning?
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Thats it’s own currency. But this time, digital currency.

It’ll be controlled and regulated by the FG.

Unlike Bitcoin that’s regulated by some unknown Gunmen keyboard warriors.
Stop spewing trash you know nothing about..

Bitcoin is regular?

This shows you don't anything about crypt0-currency..
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by dalongjnr: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And yet the Citizens of the US and European countries are allowed to trade in it..

I wonder what that proved,according to your reasoning?
Husspuppi brother, I know your motive. Cryptocurrency in this part of the world is not a legal tender. Deal with it,pls.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Dimitarr: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2021
sheanzy:
I don't know what moved me to reply u but I want to tell you that if you don't have money and u don't do crypto .. u are the cause of your poverty

Come on shattap(been sarcastic)...No too loud am jorrr....You wan make millionaires plenty niii.. Tell am say crypto is juju and it is from the devil. If people wan to be ignorant, lets help and bolster that ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Sheriman(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Chinese government has been banning cripto since 2015 and nothing spectacular has been happening except dip which will even gives opportunity to investors to buy more coins. Only the amateur or new comers in cripto will sell out of fear during this dip.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Omoooo this people are just wicked
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by safetyboot: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Tintinnoty:

NAIRALAND OWNER ADVERTISES BITCOIN CARDS; SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND SEE.
SEEMS YOU ARE STILL IN STONE AGE angry
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by safetyboot: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106147671]

Nairaland.com Rule 16.

Emphasis on Word in red.......[/quote]

[quote author=Tintinnoty
:

NAIRALAND OWNER ADVERTISES BITCOIN CARDS; SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND SEE.
SEEMS YOU ARE STILL IN STONE AGE angry
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2021
#SHORT $ETH

ENTRY: 2920$ - 3120$ -3300$

TARGET: 2850, 2740, 2610, 2550, 2440$, 2250$

STOPLOSS: 3580$

JOIN us on telegram send me a mail lovelyakpe@gmail.com
Swing trade means Max 1-5x leverage with stoploss
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2021
dalongjnr:

Husspuppi brother, I know your motive. Cryptocurrency in this part of the world is not a legal tender. Deal with it,pls.
True, so why are they doing e-naira
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2021
mrdipye:

Abeg! Una wey wan learn crypto, there is a 4 day intensive class on
1. Business opportunities in e-naira
2. Crypto 101
3. NFT's and how to make money

It FREE!!!!
Send me a DM or mail lovelyakpe@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Joysticks:
For those of you who have invested your lifesavings in crypto OYO.
This is wrong, you invest what you can afford to loose.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Abeg Wich coin is the next rising coin for a starter like me? I wan invest abeg. Apart from Bitcoin and ethereum
Send me a DM let me show you how it done
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by punisha: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2021
mrdipye:

I'm not a financial adviser o.

Its just what works for me...I know my way around binance, buy new coins monitor the growth make some profit and sell. Example bonfire...I put in 200USD and made over 100% gain in less than 48hours. The coin of cos is good as dead now.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2021
ILuvMerije:

Please, how can I get started with crypto?
Kindly help out
Good morning!
I am glad you have chosen to be among the very few that want to learn crypto. If you are on telegram, check my signature an join the channel on TG or you can send me a DM.

Happy investing.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2021
otukpoyam:

Tell them. Bitcoin ETC has no store of value, is not fiat, is highly speculated and volatile.
And you have Cathie wood, Micheal Saylor, Telsa , PSV football club and other institution buying. My people die because of lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2021
smasher1:

Falacy, especially the last sentence.
Why do you say so?! Sir, many government workers are into crypto #fact. If you are in Abuja let meet on Monday and I will show you were seminar are being organized by CBN on crypto.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2021
sheanzy:

My man the ignorance in nairaland baffles me..

Bitcoin has been dropping between 20%,no one talked sometimes 15% no one talk

Now way China ban am e drop only 5% everybody don Dy shout.. nairalanders too mumu

This month alone I have made up to 2000$ and still counting
Do you too Ade futures, marginal or spot trade?
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Leezah(f): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2021
izubext007:
it's not a stupid business. A nairalander by the monicker peaceilya used it to build her house, a business and would soon be retiring from white collar job. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2021
hosemujica:
Checkout, Solana, Polymath, Polkadot.
Thanks bro.
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by 612291arts(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2021
This is serious!
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by remi4ever(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2021
TheGreatOne90:
don't mind those confuse monkeys. Whenever i hear those Chinese fud news. I buy more coins
Hahaha, IMO, they ignite that FUD so they can buy more BTC.. grin
Re: Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/bitcoin-value-falls-drastically-after-china-declares-all-crypto-currency-transactions-illegal/

Weee you keep quiet.

This has nothing to do with China.

I have done the analysis on my YouTube channel months ago.

And mind you, it is still crashing down more to 20000 or thereabout and it has nothing to do with any crazy news but it is only a simple correction cos by the time it bounces back, it will go as high as $200k to one bitcoin.

Watch the latest video I made where I takes about this present crash and more to come.

China ko! Chinko ni!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsGj4ZedXL4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ / Joseph Makoju Is Dead / Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.