Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces (47164 Views)

Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by dapsoneh: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
The gal wet dey give Mouth Action freely
BBN6 Mouth Action free giver

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Antoeni(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
You walk into your house & all your ex's are there. Reply with just 3 words.
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Antoeni(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Reunion
Antoeni:
You walk into your house & all your ex's are there. Reply with just 3 words.
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by adonis89(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Achibyke:
Na only me no like this gal?
no b only u o. She looks so dirty with those ugly tattoos on. Haven't seen such horrible tattoos before. E no just fine. If d bf get sense, make him look else cuz na public toilet him dey date

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Rastaramsey(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
You dating a bitch and you still posted pictures of u guys together....
I refuse to be stupid...
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by aryzgreat: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na God use this BBN deliver d innocent looking boy from this public latrine of a geh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Agugbadin: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Some people just enjoy eating leftovers sha grin grin grin

You'll see a girl with 50 body-counts guilttripping you for having 4 body-counts.

Fear women grin

Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Laeroy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
I love you Angel,regardless of whatever people might say about you., You'll remain a saint in my eye cos Christ paid for your sins already.
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by clothingonline(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
She likes calm guys

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
EXLOVER:
Nairaland is now a dump site for every nonsense in the world...

No growth in the site, No update. When will boys start buying Nairaland account like their buying Facebook and Instagram accounts? I have like 3 accounts that are more than 5years

grin grin angry
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Indispensable85(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by AfroKnight: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dem don uproot the guy identity. cheesy

So mr man, your girl has been kissing different lips in that house for fun.
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
She's actually a very smart girl. Smarter than the girlfriends of most guys wailing here.

I'm not too smitten by her lifestyle choice, but from the few Bbnaija clips I've watched, the girl is smart.

Na she know the reason behind her tattoos. She owes no one any explanation.

By the way, the guy is really cute. Angel is a fine girl, too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by iamtardey: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
99%
Onyi22:
Angel for the money cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by jumpmasta(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oh, here is the guy who services the kpetus that has gone viral. angry
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Spherical77(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Some people just enjoy eating leftovers sha grin grin grin

One useless guy dey talk say he feel like giving this girl a head that she'll be very sweet grin

I felt like shooting the guy in the head immediately!
Like how can you even imagine or think of burying your head and mouth in a place where some other guys have deposited their sperm grin
The vagina is a very dangerous place... Forget that yẹyẹ self-cleansing bullshit... That places houses many pathogens... A place that can even keep a sperm alive for up to 5 days... So if you do that within days that she was fuckèd by another guy, you'll literarily be eating and swallowing old sperms of the previous guy(S)

Fear women grin
I hope you are a virgin and you end up with a virgin girl?
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by UncleKoboko: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Spherical77:
I hope you are a virgin and you end up with a virgin girl?

Shut up
Guilty conscience kee u dier

Who's talking about virginity here?

So, how many old sperms u don chop and swallow? grin
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Tranquility2345: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tejuri:
Am I the only one finding this voice overs annoying. Talk more naturally.

I don’t know why they do that? Very irritating angry
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Spherical77(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Shut up
Guilty conscience kee u dier

Who's talking about virginity here?

So, how many old sperms u don chop and swallow? grin
You are a fool that i know smiley

Your empty head no tell you say if you ain't a virgin you got no moral right to talk down on any guy or lady?

Your head is empty no doubt grin
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by UncleKoboko: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Spherical77:
You are a fool that i know smiley

Your empty head no tell you say if you ain't a virgin you got no moral right to talk down on any guy or lady?

Your head is empty no doubt grin
Lol
Are you just stupîd or mentally unstable or in a vegetative state?

Who decides whether anyone has a moral right to an issue or not?

Old sperm eater feeling funky grin
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Spherical77(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Are you just stupîd or mentally unstable or in a vegetative state?

Who decides whether anyone has a moral right to an issue or not?

Old sperm eater feeling funky grin
Congratulations virgin dude who got married to a virgin girl

Bravo smiley
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Lugianostar(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
I pity this guy future?
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by UncleKoboko: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Spherical77:
Congratulations virgin dude who got married to a virgin girl

Bravo smiley
Enjoy your old sperm meals boy grin
You can have your fill cool
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by gonkin(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fine boy dating reincarnated granny klumps.

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Spherical77(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Enjoy your old sperm meals boy grin
You can have your fill cool
Thanks virgin boy who never had penetration grin >: grin
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by anambraamaka: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fine girl
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Kexman99: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
O poor
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by franchasng: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
if your girlfriend, fiance or wife have any of these on her body; tattoo, nose ring, belly button, sorry you dont have a girlfriend, its public property, so use your time and go for others to make use of it.

You cannot buy a local dog and expect it to act like a Russian dog shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Tonytonex(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ugly girl.
Re: BBNaija: Video Of Angel & Her Boyfriend On A Night Date Surfaces by Tonytonex(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
franchasng:
if your girlfriend, fiance or wife have any of these on her body; tattoo, nose ring, belly button, sorry you dont have a girlfriend, its public property, so use your time and go for others to make use of it.

You cannot buy a local dog and expect it to act like a Russian dog shocked
honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.