Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm (30660 Views)

Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

It is quarter to collapse

Dear friend... Economy don collapse tay tay abeg!!!

Let's face the reality... The situation is already far beyond Buhari and APC. That they have refused to publicly admit this massive failure is reprehensible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
Say bugarigharigharighari tiiiiiiiill 2051 kiss
grin
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Akujuriobi: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Forgive me because I voted for him in 2015 but corrected myself in 2019 by voting another candidate. Pls forgive me everybody for making a wrong choice. quote author=ojun50 post=106156234]He no go better for all the people wey vote buhari[/quote]
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by 2kshina: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerias-economy-about-to-collapse-sanusi-raises-alarm
When you elect people that doesn't know anything about economic that is results

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Akujuriobi: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Forgive me because I voted for him in 2015 but corrected myself in 2019 by voting another candidate. Pls forgive me everybody for making a wrong choice.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by BigYash: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
fourboys:
E no go better for Buhari
No be just him alone bro..And people when vote for am the second time.. Let's assume the 2015 was a mistake..

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Angelfrost(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ray07:
They praise singers would avoid this thread. I saw the leader on Liverpool thread grin

Brother, don't mind them...

One useless Mod took it upon himself or herself to lock me out of all football threads. That's why I have been absent and unable to comment.

Fergie001, Gbest90, Kyase, Xynerise.

That your club Sha... Their lack of ambition to still be tolerating Ole is really making me laugh. Villarreal go hand una the 3rd straight Old Trafford loss next week!!! grin
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by sojayy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
ojun50:
He no go better for all the people wey vote buhari
And people wey rig d election for buhari

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by bitbillionaire: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Really?
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Akujuriobi:
Forgive me because I voted for him in 2015 but corrected myself in 2019 by voting another candidate. Pls forgive me everybody for making a wrong choice. quote author=ojun50 post=106156234]He no go better for all the people wey vote buhari

...And you actually believed Buhari and the North will be as magnanimous as Jonathan and actually let go of power in 2019! Lol.

Just imagine how far we would be better off if Buhari hadn't continued this joke and travesty of leadership after 2019.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
YOU WILL STILL SEE IDIOTS WITHOUT SHAME COMING TO PUBLIC FORUMS LIKE THIS TO DEFEND A USELESS GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Ray07(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

One useless Mod took it upon himself or herself to lock me out of all football threads. That's why I have been absent and unable to comment.

That your club Sha... Their lack of ambition to still be tolerating Ole is really making me laugh. Villarreal go hand una the 3rd straight Old Trafford loss next week!!! grin
Eyah . . . no wonder I no see you comment. If you too reply Mt or comment, the yeye bot would lock you out. Same happened to me some months back.

Nah my prayer be that o. they should beat so that it would quicken the sack letter grin
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by DD29: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
By The Time Robots Take Over Humans As Labour The World Would Never Know Peace. This I Said.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Realdeals(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Will robots provide Garri?
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Kyase(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

Make dem win us abeg
How far west ham na grin
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ray07:
Eyah . . . no wonder I no see you comment. If you too reply Mt or comment, the yeye bot would lock you out. Same happened to me some months back.

Nah my prayer be that o. they should beat so that it would quicken the sack letter grin

Oh really?!! That's quite strange and new to me. Makes no sense abeg. grin

That said... Villarreal suppose beat una o! Currently watching their game against Madrid. Dem they ball die!!!
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kyase:

Make dem win us abeg
How far west ham na grin

That game pain me die.... We play them ball for first half. Lost concentration towards the end of the game.

I don't understand Bielsa again. See what Brentford and Brighton are playing now. They learnt that template from us last season.

Villarreal na serious threat o. Watching their game now. 3rd consecutive home loss loading for una!!! grin
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Osashalom: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
What is wrong with this dethroned emir?
Has Nigeria economy not collapsed since?
Which one is about to collapsed?
When you were lying up and down against Jonathan did you ever know you were digging your own down fall?
Hypocrisy personified.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by MOGPman(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
fourboys:
E no go better for Buhari
And his unborn generation
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Geeman2006: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
kmcutez:
No wonder they are fighting for vat, after eating our oil. Forever a parasite. Useless core Northerners aka Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris. Nigeria can never move forward without separation from these parasites.

Hahaha. See painment.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by BeardedShaman: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

Maybe Sanusi just came into Nigeria, otherwise, I don't see/know why he said this.

The economy of this country collapsed a long time ago... Na ICU e dey now.

That is one of the reasons vegetable has been borrowing with reckless abandon. The economy have been remitting minimal funds for him and his cronies to loot.

That photo of the young man up there looks like that tiktok guy. I'm wondering if my assumptions are true
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Kyase(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

That game pain me die.... We play them ball for first half. Lost concentration towards the end of the game.

I don't understand Bielsa again. See what Brentford and Brighton are playing now. They learnt that template from us last season.

Villarreal na serious threat o. Watching their game now. 3rd consecutive home loss loading for una!!! grin
if we lose against Villarreal then ole is going surely
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by eeetuk(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021

“Only eight of every 100 Nigerians who start primary school completes university.” -----Sanusi

No surprise here at all!
8 out of 100 Nigerians who started primary school were able to graduate from college. That means 92 % of Nigerians will not be able to find work because of lack of skills . And it also means that future jobs created in Nigeria will be handled by foreigners. Think about that for a minute, guys.

That should not be news at all. I saw this picture 10 or 20 years ago when I arrived in a western country to study. All Nigerians I met in the college campus were studying economic, marketing and business administration. I was the only one in technology department. Although we had long graduated from college, none would be able to help the younger generation in the area of technology. Very shameful!

I am so glad Emir Sanusi brought up the importance of getting young people to study science and technology because the trend doesn't look good for Nigeria tomorrow.

Nigerian government must stop giving scholarships to older people to study economic, business, marketing and instead send young people to study science and technology. If we fail to educate young people in science and technology, foreigners are going to be taking over Nigeria and run for us.

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Coldie:

Shutup we igbos say no to states collecting VAT go and die
which igbos? Don't be ashame of your tribe
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Brushstrokes20: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Very sane and sound mind unlike the brainless, redundant vegetable!

Buhari"s sole destiny is to sink the shithole beyond redemption!
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigeria that should be ahead is behind and majorly in government manged establishment/sectors. The government has created and maintained a failed system which they (the politicians) exploit to the detriment of national growth and prosperity.

Right thinking Nigerians should better speak up and let’s stop attaching sentiments that only create and breed mediocrity in governance.

Good and ideal governance is rare in Nigeria if not non existent. Yes it is that bad. Corruption, greed, nepotism, tribalism and everything negative is what we have embraced and yet expecting a MIRACLE to happen to change the course and fortune of the Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by descarado: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Something that has already collapsed
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by themanderon: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
The biggest winners in all of this debacle are the greedy thieving blood suckers known as politicians. They are the ones that ruined it all yet some of my fellow countrymen sing their praises on this forum daily. Talk about Stockholm syndrome.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by suffering: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigeria has remained on the brink since 1960. Leave these men, jor, na their way. Fear mongering is all they know.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by caandi: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
I’m sorry sir it has long time collapsed.. we’re just managing it with one hand
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Onepeople: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Coldie:

Shutup we igbos say no to states collecting VAT go and die
Aboki be proud of your region.
Re: 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm by Itulah(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
You mean it has collapsed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / House Of Reps Calls For Outright Removal Of Subsidies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.