Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer (37915 Views)

Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Tinney104(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Pele.you people sef need to talk to yourselves.all these rough lifestyle smoking, getting high, consuming drugs, alcoholism etc need to stop or at the least slow down

The 1st guy,2nd guy,3rd guy......meanwhile you guys (all of you in that group) need to go for a comprehensive medical check up at least annually.i am sure all these untimely death cannot be far fetched

Check your yarns before Dem enter you
Mind you no be everybody dey smile

Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by ViktorCash: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dude keeps on sacrificing,yet no grammy grin
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Davido May God keep ur frnds safe and sound. It’s too much.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by haslaw(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Davido = Killer heardsmen

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
criuze:
All Davido dying one after another

I haven't hard anybody died from Wizkid side

Oga david nawao

You get sense like this?
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by CNiro: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you wan fulfill a promise, fulfill the promises you made to “chioma”. Nonsense and ingredients...

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Maxwell4404(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
David time don reach make you dey talk watin dey happen oo
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Jlow2: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
festacman:
So sad. Rest peacefully Fortune Ateumunname!

I think it unfair to link Davido to the death of his close friends and team members. Each of those deaths has specific cause as made public and none has been contested by family members. Therefore, the onus rest on anybody who makes ritual insinuations to provide proofs.

Nevertheless, Davido should avoid body of water to avoid being carried away. Make him no even trust swimming pool. grin Words are powerful, you know! Well, unless and until reversed.
five of your inner circle die in space of 5yrs and you say it's not suspicious,na only you side devil know? Haba..
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
NewSoul:
Why is his lip so black? I thought they said he's just 24
it seems your mental capability is in doubt
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by InvertedHammer: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
/

Who can guess who is next?

/
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by JOemmy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Guys that are still hanging around this guy despite all the sudden deaths of his close friends really get mind oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by TUBLEZ(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
criuze:
All Davido dying one after another

I haven't hard anybody died from Wizkid side

Oga david nawao
mention one known name from wizkid side
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by brainworkng: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Davido keep using his gang for ritual, I pity those still hanging around him. Only him 7 or 8 innocent souls have gone yet no lesson learnt from others undecided
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by KvngShakor(m): 1:43am On Sep 26, 2021
[/i][i][/i] embarassed[i][/i][i]
It Came Leat But Still On That We Say R I P Fortune
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by criuze(m): 4:33am On Sep 26, 2021
TUBLEZ:

All of you just being too sentimental

How do you wish to hide an obvious fact

Like things doesn't scare you

Even you can count them

Last i heard from Wizkid and his crew, be have his manager a designer watch,

is it not n more better than death news , of that's a coincidence it is not normal

Maybe they need a good Pastor in that team
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by africanpride1: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by criuze(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2021
TUBLEZ:

Google it

You get phone
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by criuze(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

You get sense like this?

Don't tell us your sense's to much

I no get sense at all at all
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by elonmuskbaby: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Tinney104:

Check your yarns before Dem enter you
Mind you no be everybody dey smile
suggesting to a person to go to the hospital for self examination and mind what he injects into his body is not an insult,attack or criticism.everybody will not be a sycophant or praise singer,some people will tell you the truth before you destroy yourself
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by criuze(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
BigYash:
Baba no dey carry people follow body like OBO nau.. Think that dude is highly introverted.. I like his style doh

Introvert doesn't mean he didn't have PA, manager, cameraman, closer friends even chicks

he wouldn't be a community before you see people around him

Sometimes last year he presented a designer watch to his manager

Probably he reasons keeping them off view
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by BigYash: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
criuze:

Introvert doesn't mean he didn't have PA, manager, cameraman, closer friends even chicks

he wouldn't be a community before you see people around him..

Sometimes last year he presented a designer watch to his manager

Probably he reasons keeping them off view
You're right sha
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Tinney104(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
suggesting to a person to go to the hospital for self examination and mind what he injects into his body is not an insult,attack or criticism.everybody will not be a sycophant or praise singer,some people will tell you the truth before you destroy yourself

Advice to your family abi
Lol
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by elonmuskbaby: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tinney104:

Advice to your family abi
Lol
advice to him because he's a fellow nigerian and I'm a fan who has used my money to buy his songs so I'm a fan,not a sycophant
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Tinney104(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
advice to him because he's a fellow nigerian and I'm a fan who has used my money to buy his songs so I'm a fan,not a sycophant

Lol....... grin grin
Idea without money is not enough

So kindly keep your opinion inside your pocket

In your comment you talk say you be fan right?
No evidence to prove yourself as fan yet

I'm not insulting you likewise ooo

Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Melanyn(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Diz guy was my school mate...Nasarawa State University keffi
Rip Fortune
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by elonmuskbaby: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tinney104:

Lol....... grin grin
Idea without money is not enough

So kindly keep your opinion inside your pocket

In your comment you talk say you be fan right?
No evidence to prove yourself as fan yet

I'm not insulting you likewise ooo
I have put my money into his songs by buying them.so part of my money is in his account
Re: Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer by Tinney104(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I have put my money into his songs by buying them.so part of my money is in his accouynt

Due Respect Mr man �
Kindly send your account number to his manager, I think that's best option for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.