Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea (301 Views)

Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea by ajoyeleke(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
So I’m here to solicit for business idea and not fund, my business just crashed and I need a business that I can do to generate at least 5k daily. Pls dm to share business idea. Pls no forex or any online investment, I want physical business idea.

2m capital available

Re: Business Idea by Mbee247(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
I would advise you go into affiliate Marketing or amazing kindle publishing or even e-commerce

The reason why i said this is because the world is going to the digital way of life and i won't be surprised if the offline business gets more complicated due to high taxes, inflation,high cost per production and some big big factors.

If i were you,i would create something in myself that even if the economic of Nigeria is thrown to the dogs,I would still be having daily bank alert almost every single day.

Like i said earlier, invest in yourself by learning high digital income skills like Copywriting, Affiliate marketing, Digital adverts and even the Amazon Kindle Publishing that is even more preferable for you even if you are kind of busy,once you set it up,your moolah increases exponentially cause you are getting paid in dollars.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Motivation / Events That Benefit From A Custom Table Cover / Question For Nigerian Youtubers: Does Youtube Pay Into Nigerian Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.