Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO (2304 Views)

Come And Get Justice For Her Muslim Extremist Dares Ijelespeaks - VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Court Documents Granting Him N1billion Against Nigerian / Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
See the cake for the hunchback leader grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
When he was alive he was advising the youths to stay in the bush and die little did he know it would get to him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by FreeIgboho: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
U people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Birthday boy grin hunchback ekperima

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Since he is banned from eating meat let us give him okpa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Hardgun: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Do that to Sunday Ighoho and die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hardgun:
Do that to Sunday Ighoho and die

Lol. Go to the page. We did it once for Igoho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bastard coward diletor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Since he is banned from eating meat let us give him okpa

Lol..

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Which part of mbaitoli are you from.we will like to send gift to your family thr....orodo,ogwa,ifekela,ubomiri,afara,umunu ha,urbaku,mberi .We have good package for them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Biafran4life:
Which part of mbaitoli are you from.we will like to send gift to your family thr....orodo,ogwa,ifekela,ubomiri,afara,umunu ha,urbaku,mberi .We have good package for them

Faceless threatener lol. I don taya to dey reply u. U have my phone number and have my pictures yet u have been beating empty drums. Can u pls give me the same information. Aren't u ashamed of spamming my comment section with empty threats

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Lol..

Lol

Nnamdi Kanu the usain bolt. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by mancoconut: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Honestly this has gone from just a casual anti-Kanu and Ipob campaign aimed to get financial gains in order to earn your peanuts to sheer creepy obsession, how are we sure you don't have posters of Kanu all over the wall of your room which you masturbate to as a way to satiate your sick and twisted man-crush fantasies? even your supporters and enablers don't find it funny again... bros seek help fast before you lose it. Your mates in Igboland are making money, they are making waves and lifting their families from the doldrums of poverty while you are miserably wasting away by jerking off to your fellow man's pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Finnese001: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joblessness and obsession
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Hardgun: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Go to the page. We did it once for Igoho.
I'm talking about the igbo guy
If a yoruba man try am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Nigerialabalaba: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Biafran4life:
I just dey here dey shake my head. You dis Oga wey dey always make sense for NSEMPA dey among killers and terrorist IPOB. You no try at all aswear2gud.
You wey FG fit trace easily dey threaten to kill somebody and him family.
Na now I believe say all una wey dey dat IPOB terrorist group no sabi anything. Na all brawn and no brain. Chai!
Cc all the people wey you dey follow like Pa Emma suppose read your view hia before you use your blood thirsty nature put dem for trouble with those security experts if dem dey track you.
Cc emmannuelewumi
RabbiDaoracle
Onegentleguy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by LottiOk: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

I just dey here dey shake my head. You dis Oga wey dey always make sense for NSEMPA dey among killers and terrorist IPOB. You no try at all aswear2gud.
Na now I believe say all una wey dey dat IPOB terrorist group no sabi anything. Na all brawn and no brain. Chai!
Cc all the people wey you dey follow like Pa Emma suppose read your view hia before you use your blood thirsty nature put dem for trouble with those security experts if dem dey track you.
Cc emmannuelewumi
RabbiDaoracle
Onegentleguy

Don't mind dem, later wen DSS pick him up, his fellow brainwashed Ipob members will start shouting innocent. Dey don't know d authorities r taking dia time 2 compile enough evidence against dem b4 tracking dem dem down. I just wish dey can show us dia faces wen dey r finally caught. Ipod Ndi uchu uwa buru onu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hardgun:

I'm talking about the igbo guy
If a yoruba man try am

If they had chance to kill the Igbo guy they will also
Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Cc emmannuelewumi
RabbiDaoracle
Onegentleguy
This people you mentioned owe me nothing just as I owe them nothing because I dey follow them.And inside you stupid brain you think you have made sense.I am a biafran to the bone.And for your information I have dislinked even close friends because of my believe.And you are here referring to people I have never even met.Are you ok.Ewu like you to call ipob a terrorist group.you can advise this fulani government to use the strength to trace the fulani herders committing all kind of crime .That out cast will pay soon.You can copy and share it.... rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by NoFucksToGive: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Men the ijelespeaks guy is very very ugly grin

See nose like speed train .. he looks hungry and his eyes look like a ritualist grin

Maybe he was working with the rebel kanu and because he wasn't settled money he became angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2021
PIMPAR:
Bastard coward diletor
If you like hang yourself we don't care all we know is that nigeria must surely disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If you like hang yourself we don't care all we know is that nigeria must surely disintegrate.
Same Bla bla bla since 2015
When Dem carry Nigeria anthem to Oweeri , few weeks ago, where una dey
Typical chest beater

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Kill Popular Twitter Influencer For Supporting Obi / Obi's Last Laugh: Why Tinubu Will Never Win / Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.