Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tradesbybarter: Public Cassava Consignment Deal (PCCD 1.0)...all You Need Know! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tradesbybarter: Public Cassava Consignment Deal (PCCD 1.0)...all You Need Know! (1121 Views)

Agro-consignment Deal: 100,000 Tonnes Of Soybeans Needed For Delivery In Lagos. / Bella Rabbit Breeding All You Need Know / UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradesbybarter: Public Cassava Consignment Deal (PCCD 1.0)...all You Need Know! by AfroAgroPower: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'll be utilizing this Space and Page to Open Up Golden Investment Opportunities which have already been verified and are considered SAFE ( Legitimate, Credible and Genuine) by me ~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthonyeshua.

All the Financial Opportunities which will be enlisted here on this page are Financial Opportunities which I Solely Participate in. That is - Upon My Vivid Financial Calculations; As an Investor and Opportunist; I am Clearly Aware of The Potential Risks Involved and I Clearly Understand My Personal Potential Gains and How Much More Profits to be ascertained before releasing them as Golden Financial Opportunities Under My TradesByBarter Brand.

Upon My Rooted Alignment with other Corporate Brands; All My Calcul Financial Opportunities will be released as CONSIGNMENTS.

Every BUSINESS CONSIGNMENT on here will be treated as INVESTMENTS as they will be tailored and doctored towards ensuring that Participating Persons/Brands/Organizations/Associates Financially Benefit from All of them.

In similar vein; Every INVESTMENT CONSIGNMENT will be treated as My Personal BUSINESS as the Success in Each CONSIGNMENT Triggers and Propels Me towards Establishing More Golden Financial Opportunities which are EAGERLY Waiting to be Created.

So; Watch Out for this Space; as I BARTER My TIME for Things that are Reasonably TRADABLE.

So Precious is My TIME; So I Barter it to TRADE Profitably and Wisely.

So Wise - I AM; so, I further create Golden Financial Opportunities for other people to Financially Benefit From.

For Those Who Lead in The Affairs of The Game of Life Understands The Principles of :

Magnetizing Money,

Multiplying Money, and

Magnifying Money through Effective Money Management Practices that have to do with:

Magnetizing The Right People,

Multiplying The Right People, and

Magnifying The Right People.

Because after all said and done; The 3 Most Valuable Assets to Any Human are:

- People,

- Money, and

- Time.

>>> Wealth Tales of CHAMELEON EMPEROR OBADOXX [CEO]

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthonyeshua (The Chameleon).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradesbybarter: Public Cassava Consignment Deal (PCCD 1.0)...all You Need Know! by AfroAgroPower: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
TRADES BY BARTER

AGRICULTURAL FOREX CONSIGNMENTS & CONTRACTS.

Public Cassava Consignment Deal (PCCD 1.0):

Consignment Briefing:

An Investment Opportunity towards the delivery of T.M.E 419 Cassava Varieties to a particular Governmental Registered Company (Name withheld) has been opened to us since the month of March, Year 2020.

This company purchases Freshly Harvested Cassava Tubers in Very Large amount of Tonnes and are always ready to buy more than 1,000 Tonnes on a daily basis from various suppliers.

My Online Brand (TradesByBarter) has reached an agreement with one of the Top Agents of the company to be in Weekly Supplies Alignment and Revenue Generation Partnership.

This Cassava Revolution Company processes and converts this Cassava Tubers into Bio-Fuel for powering Aeroplanes and other Aircrafts which they supply to, thereby encouraging more Nigerians to go into Cassava Farming - assuring improved profitability as more profit margins is being realized by Cassava Farmers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradesbybarter: Public Cassava Consignment Deal (PCCD 1.0)...all You Need Know! by AfroAgroPower: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
This Consignment Deal is opened and targeted to Cassava Farmers, Merchants and Public Investors who are interested in Generating and Boosting Their Revenue for a Lifetime as long as this Cassava Revolution Project continues to be in existence.

Therefore; if this Consignment Interests You; and You fall under any of the categories of either being a Cassava Farmer, Merchant or Investor; inorder to join Us in this Public Cassava Consignment Deal, then you will have to Read, Understand and Agree to The Terms and Conditions through which This Particular Cassava Consignment Supply is being Binded.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

PARTICIPATORY TERMS:

1. Cassava Varieties to supply MUST BE T.M.E 419

2. Cassava Tubers MUST BE Freshly Harvested.

3. Cassava Tubers MUST BE supplied in TONNES.

4. Cassava Tubers being supplied must meet Company's Standard - thereby they undergo Company's Screening Protocols.

5. All Payments for Cassava Tubers are processed from the Administrative Head Office within 72 hours after Screening Protocols at the Cassava Processing Industry-site have been Approved.

6. All Cassava Tubers must be Transported and Conveyed to the industry-site in Ore, Ondo State for Transactions to be completed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradesbybarter: Public Cassava Consignment Deal (PCCD 1.0)...all You Need Know! by captaininiobong(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you will complete your payment in the administrative office thats better. I got T.M.E cassava 419 that meet your specifications.
I am in Akwaibom state. Contact me with the mail below. ivelmond@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Higher Breed Plantain Suckers For Planting Is Now Available For Sale / Christmas Chicken Sale Is Ready / Active Organic Fertilizer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.