Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? (1195 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Police Officers Rob Customers In A Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by BanLoanSharks: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
can loan sharks connive with arm robbers or kidnappers to rob customers?
i have been using these loan sharks for a while now. i am talking of gocash, xcrosscash, palm credit, newcredit, cashmall, cashpal etc etc .
i noticed that when ever i have a reasonable amount entering my bank, i get strange calls ffrom people i dont know.
i dont even know how these loan guys know when i have big transactions.
sometimes , they give my number to other loan sharks to start calling me to get loan.
what prompted me to open this thread is because of a very strange call i received 2 days ago.
the guy called and asked if i was mr ........ i said yes, and he asked if i do car rental, i was surprised because i never posted my number anywhere.
i told him no and he was asking of my location. when i got angry and asked him where he got my number he cut the call.
this happened 2 hour after i made transactions of close to 800k.
considering the fact that i get loans amounting to 700k and pay up all in less than 1 week most times, do you think these people must have pinned me out as a potential rich guy they should attack?
do you think they can give my number and details to kidnappers and armrobbers that pay for the info??
have you experienced this before?
also, is it possible yo change my bvn?
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by Bolaji26(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
BanLoanSharks:
can loan sharks connive with arm robbers or kidnappers to rob customers?
i have been using these loan sharks for a while now. i am talking of gocash, xcrosscash, palm credit, newcredit, cashmall, cashpal etc etc .
i noticed that when ever i have a reasonable amount entering my bank, i get strange calls ffrom people i dont know.
i dont even know how these loan guys know when i have big transactions.
sometimes , they give my number to other loan
sharks to start calling me to get loan.
what prompted me to open this thread is because of a very strange call i received 2 days ago.
the guy called and asked if i was mr ........ i said yes, and he asked if i do car rental, i was surprised because i never posted my number anywhere.
i told him no and he was asking of my location. when i got angry and asked him where he got my number he cut the call.
this happened 2 hour after i made transactions of close to 800k.
considering the fact that i get loans amounting to 700k and pay up all in less than 1 week most times, do you think these people must have pinned me out as a potential rich guy they should attack?
do you think they can give my number and details to kidnappers and armrobbers that pay for the info??
have you experienced this before?
also, is it possible yo change my bvn?

CAnt say for now.

Me i am still oweing fair money 12k.

I don't have ideal abt ur question but it might be true.

Maybe when got bless my hustle and i start depositing above 100k like you
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by Abfinest007(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
These loan app disappoint when you need them most
Re: Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? by donbachi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sharks

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol Is Not Safe,anymore! / Latest Style Of Fraud / Man Jailed For Killing 3 Girls And Drinking Their Blood Escapes From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.