Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Disable Political Appointee Picks Five Personal Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disable Political Appointee Picks Five Personal Aides (267 Views)

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / Defection: Senator Akpabio's Personal Aides Tender Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disable Political Appointee Picks Five Personal Aides by BridgePaul: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Disable Political Appointee Picks Five Personal Aides
By Story Online -Today at 12:18 am76

A political appointee to the Bayelsa State Governor, Oghenero Onocheremu, has announced the appointment of five persons as his personal aides to further spread the prosperity agenda of the State government.

Onocheremu, a Senior Special Assistant to Governor Diri, on Disability Matters, has equally donated 10 percent of his salary to the Disability Community in Bayelsa State.

Read his Facebook post below:

In line with the prosperity government which I OGHENERO ONOCHEREMU is a beneficiary as the senior special assistant (SSA) to the executive governor of bayelsa state on disability matter, which I am already remitting (10%) of my salary to the bayelsa state disability community account monthly!

I decided to approve the following persons as my personal Aide to function in different capacity in order to showcase the political inclusiveness my BOSS His Excellency senator Douye Diri always preach.

(1)AKATAKPO GIDEON _ PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA)

(2)EDEWOR FAMOUSE ONOCHEREMU _ CHIEF PROTOCOL

(3) OGHENERA ANTHONY CHARLES _ CSO 1

(4)WARRI OMOTE OGHENERO _ CSO 2

(5) ERHINYODAVWE EFE AUGUSTINE_ MEDIA/ PUBLICITY.

The appointments is with immediate effect.

Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Certify 5000 Tourism Firms / Deadly Violence Has Shattered Our Sanity & Peace Of Mind / 24 Hours After Gifting Luxury Cars To Party Chairmen Oyo Gov Gets N18.7bn FGLoan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.