Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Let Introduce You To GMME Token Mining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Introduce You To GMME Token Mining (416 Views)

Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas / Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas / Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Introduce You To GMME Token Mining by logan2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
I stumbled upon this gaming token online yesterday, before then I've seen people sharing the link on whatsapp, I didn't give it much interest, because I thought it was some other token nonsense. However out of boredom I clicked on the link today, only to realise this is an actual coin in use, it's listed

On uniswap DeX. Waiting to be listed on a CEX in no time.

They are on coinmarketcap.com
You can check them out here
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamee/

Their all time high is $70cent that's 30cent shy of $1.

Anyway the purpose of this post is to let you know they are currently running a promotion to on board more users to their gaming platform (oh I didn't mention its an nft gaming token cheesy )

You can mine this token for free on your mobile until 20th of October 2021 when the promotion will be over.. You don't have to do anything on your part..
Just click the link below and download their app, and start mining sharply, the interface looks like that of pi network but more ruburst and fine..

https://arc8.gamee.com/invite/HolditFlamingo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Uber Bolt E-hailing With This Clean Camry Big Daddy #1.250M (PITCURES) / Temax Iptv /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.