Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive (5725 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by gartamanta: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
I was in a bus going into West Green Road, by Seven Sisters Station, North London, when I saw some Biafrans gathered with pictures of Nnamdi Kanu and a loud speaker. I heard the group say over the loud speaker that they are Biafrans who live on West Green Road who have come out to celebrate Nnamdi Kanu, today being his birthday. I managed to take two pictures before my bus moved on.

I dont know any Igbo man alive that would be celebrated this way on their birthday on a side street in London

Nnamdi Kanu is no doubt the most loved Igbo man alive by his people

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by chatinent: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
You live close to West Green Road?

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Hangmnk: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Association of lowlife criminal drug traffickers and stupidity. chai

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by gartamanta: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
You live close to West Green Road?

No, just going past

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Gentlerespect76: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:

How you wish for what you said to be true eh! But you know if wishes were horses beggars would ride the damn horse; pity they ain't!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by loveth360(f): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by chatinent: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
gartamanta:

No, just going past

Ok.
Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
gartamanta:
I was in a bus going into West Green Road, by Seven Sisters Station, North London, when I saw some Biafrans gathered with pictures of Nnamdi Kanu and a loud speaker. I heard the group say over the loud speaker that they are Biafrans who live on West Green Road who have come out to celebrate Nnamdi Kanu, today being his birthday. I managed to take two pictures before my bus moved on.

I dont know any Igbo man alive that would be celebrated this way on their birthday on a side street in London

You need to stop telling yourself the half-truths.today Nnamdi Kanu is one of the most loved people in the country. He has cemented his name in history

14 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Brimstone77: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
painment....

Snipper is now cheap..

11 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Brimstone77: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
You need to go to Facebook and see many singing for him on his birthday today...

Go and watch father mbaka preaching and see how the crowd went agog when he mentioned nnamdi kanus name...

That man kanu is loved by his people, is only on nauraland that you will see some low life morons talking trash about him,you need to visit Tweeter, Facebook or Instagram to get the real fact on grownd.

15 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Capitalpunisher: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
high bp loading very fast.

10 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Ikpunwanyianamb: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
gartamanta:

The pictures are looking like Aba, found it hard to believe its London,so unkempt

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
.......Nnah leekwamu Anya oooooo...... nothing person no go see for this nairaland.....imagine a head slamming miscreant who baths with his cow's urine somewhere around the slums of kastina state with no idea where his next meal will come from calling someone who is leaving his dream in a sane country"a lowlife" Chaiii.......Afusigom Anya!!!!

14 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Few bucks for the day can do anything in Yankee.

Nobody loves him, stop typing nonsense.

Nnamdi Kanu is a demon that will rot In jail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
This was how Neslon Mandela was insulted but later become hero.... keep the insult coming

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by PIMPAR: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

This was how Neslon Mandela was insulted but later become hero.... keep the insult coming
Mandela never for a day, ordered for killing of fellow south African
Mandela never for once lodged Olosho for hotel

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by OKEMKPI: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
MNK was a forerunner,he made us to know of the impending danger ahead when most of us were deep lost and snoring in our slumber

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by OminickConcept: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
My only problem is that they are celebrating his birthday in UK online while he is in Nigeria and not even one of his millions of followers could at least celebrate it close to dss office.
I was expecting to hear that a large crowd gathered in front of dss gate with lots of coolers containing all sorts of food and drinks to do picnic there just to celebrate him.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Its either NNAMDI KANU or NNAMDI KANU

THAT MAN IS LOVED I ASSURE YOU....

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by theInterpreter: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
OminickConcept:
My only problem is that they are celebrating his birthday in UK online while he is in Nigeria and not even one of his millions of followers could at least celebrate it close to dss office.
I was expecting to hear that a large crowd gathered in front of dss gate with lots of coolers containing all sorts of food and drinks to do picnic there just to celebrate him.
cheesy

grin
Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Captain8(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2021
loveth360:
I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
i love him also

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by jollenbaba(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmmm all the nyamiri heads will be in pain right now grin
PIMPAR:

Mandela never for a day, ordered for killing of fellow south African
Mandela never for once lodged Olosho for hotel

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Graysons: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
i love him also
how is this your business?
Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Notasyouthink: 1:14am On Sep 26, 2021
gartamanta:

Upon all the hate oyigboupdate and ablejesus26 aka eternally cursed smelly ozu hipped on MNK people still love him with their life.

Shame on you two.
Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by afube: 1:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:

mumu man.......na you go hang ! anu mpam.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by mu2sa2: 4:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Hahaha, the most loved man! The dullard that was captured twice like a rat by Buhari's boys and is now kept in a "zoo". Watery beans, dark amala and soaked sandy garri galore.
O God, bless our dear native land of Nigeria more and shame her detractors.
Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by ablejesus26(m): 4:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Upon all the hate oyigboupdate and ablejesus26 aka eternally cursed smelly ozu hipped on MNK people still love him with their life.

Shame on you two.

This useless thing is truly destined to be enternally useless and unfortunate in life ��.
Who follow you argue say there are no brainwashed ipob members all over��.
Nwokem I might change my mind and send you to your early grave by denying you my attention if you don't take time���.
Ezi ozu naesi nsi��

Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Captain8(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Graysons:
how is this your business?
ok
Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by loveth360(f): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
i love him also
Northern Bandit he look handsome.
Re: These Pictures Made Me Know That Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Loved Igbo Man Alive by Captain8(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2021
loveth360:
Northern Bandit he look handsome.
oh look handsome? what of here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu International Airport Re-opens (16-05-12) / LASTMA Musn't Drive Impounded Vehicles / What Was Bukola Saraki Doing,sitting On This Dirty Pavement? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.