Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) (72757 Views)

Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by onoms4luv(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mumu die
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by UndilutedFaxt: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wasted life
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Astra101: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
F
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by UndilutedFaxt: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wasted life, as a result of carelessness
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
It serves him right, next time he won’t come to the world with Buhari’s kind of brain

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Selfmotivated: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good ordeal for bad rubbish
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by PaedophileProph: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
such a suiting funeral oratory Songz - seems those guys have been rehearsing
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op who are the people singing with guitar in ur video? If I don’t tell me who they are, na there trouble go start. undecided
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
A viper bit his tongue and throat.

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by cmecproblem(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Swallowing snake without anti venom near you is that not foolishness?
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Well, even a cat eventually runs out of lives... Nigga was on his 9th when the snake did the needful.
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by breko(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Play dangerous play and win dangerous price undecided cool cool
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Seanrey007: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chai no be Juju be that.. ��
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by naijaman2225(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY VERSION OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by keypha1: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ewu, goat, rust in hell.
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by JimiJunji: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
It's simply a case of evolution running it's cause.
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by shibanbo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onye ara
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Teejay13(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
He who lives by sword, we definately die by sword.

How could he be playing dirty with such a poisonous creature.

He shall go and give account of it in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by AiooAi: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is exactly what Buhari is supposed to do cool
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by foreverproduct: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
All these pple wey no dey hear word. See now.
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
He swallowed his final goodbye
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Very good. Idiot
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by ComeToJesus: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stupid people die from stupid death.

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by realstars: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stupid Man
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
They need to kill that idiot's dead body again and feed it to bald headed vultures cheesy....... The whites are somehow the most intelligent and stupid race on God's green earth I don't even know what to say again make I shut up
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
In my entire life I don't think I had ever heard of a "Snake swallower" before.
Snakes have no feelings and who the hell will keep one as pet or trust a snake?
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by TUANKU(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Even Lala no go try this stunt.
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by kolaaderin: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Darwin Law is always right. The fittest and wise would survive while the week and foolish would die.
He was stupid enough not to stay alive.

Survival of the fittest animal kingdom. Stupidity is a fitness to avoid to stay breathing in life.
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by kolaaderin: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
JimiJunji:
It's simply a case of evolution running it's cause.
Darwin Law. He is not fit enough to survive. His stupidity stink out of survival.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.