Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! (3538 Views)

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Ndi Igbo Listen To What I Have To Say Regarding Nigeria / D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2W2O-j2CM

Wow! Duncan Mighty Interview With #BBCNEWSIGBO, The Man Is Real Igbo Man With Wisdom

2 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by gidgiddy: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Duncan Okechukwu, better known as Duncan Mighty, is one Ikwerre man who has never denied being Igbo

Not all Ikwerres deny being Igbo

16 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by allcomage: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
If ikwerre say that they migrated from Benin no problem, a time will come when they will vacate igboland.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
THE GUY IS EVEN FROM THE SAME VILLAGE AS THAT BINI MIGRANT CALLED WIKE.

3 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by Tinubuadvocate: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Igbo will not rest about grabbing people land.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by chrisxxx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
gidgiddy:
Duncan Okechukwu, better known as Duncan Mighty, is one Ikwerre man who has never denied being Igbo

Not all Ikwerres deny being Igbo
Can you see what Nnamdi Kanu has done with your brain? That you can't reason straight again. For the benefits of those who do not understand Igbo, Duncan said his mum is Igbo and for that he sees himself as a scion of the Igbos. Like he knew what might be made of this video, he later said that he is completely Ikwerre from Rumueme.
Stop propaganda. Don't become a victim of propaganda like most Igbos during the war.
Zik asked Ojukwu if he had weapon to prosecute war. Ojukwu replied he had weapon that would bring Lagos to sea level within days. When the war started there was no weapon anywhere. That was why Zik defected back to Nigeria knowing that Ojukwu would never win.
Nnamdi Kanu told Igbos that if he was arrested world powers would shut down Nigeria. This is going to five months no world power has said anything.

14 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
DUNCAN MIGHTY HAS BROKEN YOUR JEALOUS HEART. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by SweetiliciousD: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Igbo bu Igbo

1 Like

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
chrisxxx:

Can you see what Nnamdi Kanu has done with your brain? That you can't reason straight again. For the benefits of those who do not understand Igbo, Duncan said his mum is Igbo and for that he sees himself as a scion of the Igbos. Like he knew what might be made of this video, he later said that he is completely Ikwerre from Rumueme.
Stop propaganda. Don't become a victim of propaganda like most Igbos during the war.
Zik asked Ojukwu if he had weapon to prosecute war. Ojukwu replied he had weapon that would bring Lagos to sea level within days. When the war started there was no weapon anywhere. That was why Zik defected back to Nigeria knowing that Ojukwu would never win.
Nnamdi Kanu told Igbos that if he was arrested world powers would shut down Nigeria. This is going to five months no world power has said anything.
NAMA!!! WHAT IS RUMUEME? IT IS UMUEME. DAFT AND DUMB ASSHOLE, WILL YOU GET OUT FROM THIS THREAD.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by chrisxxx(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
allcomage:
If ikwerre say that they migrated from Benin no problem, a time will come when they will vacate igboland.
Ikwerre is going back to Benin. Igbo is going back to Israel. The whole of the south east belongs to the Fulanis. History has it that they first settled in South East. But for moving of cattle from place to place the Igbos arrived from Israel and took over their land.
Buhari has this history and it is a mission that will be accomplished.
Children of Gad and Eri must go back to Israel. Ikwerre must go back to Benin.

5 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by chrisxxx(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
BiafraAburi:

NAMA!!! WHAT IS RUMUEME? IT IS UMUEME. DAFT AND DUMB ASSHOLE, WILL YOU GET OUT FROM THIS THREAD.
Fool. You think the whole Ikwerre speak one dialect. Let me educate you su ntolo.
Ikwerre found in ph and Obio Akpor call kindred Rumu.
Those in Ikwerre lga call Oma and Omu.
Those close to the boundary with imo state call Umu just same as the Igbos. Those in Emuoha call Emu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
chrisxxx:

Fool. You think the whole Ikwerre speak one dialect. Let me educate you su ntolo.
Ikwerre found in ph and Obio Akpor call kindred Rumu.
Those in Ikwerre lga call Oma and Omu.
Those close to the boundary with imo state call Umu just same as the Igbos. Those in Emuoha call Emu.
MUMU. CLOWN. JUST SHOW US ANY PLACE, ROAD, STREET, VILLAGE, OR TOWN IN IKWERRE PRE-BIAFRA-NIGERIA WAR THAT "R" STARTED IT'S NAME.

READ PAGE 122 HERE TO CURE YOUR IGNORANCE. CLOWN!!

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Zm7sWUbDWakC&pg=PA122&lpg=PA122&dq=Why+are+there+R+in+ikwerre+towns+and+villages&source=bl&ots=rXwjcRO8c4&sig=ACfU3U2yqBSS6LvMc7fDcpakOQJMT8VTNg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjP65bu55rzAhWLDsAKHXIzBdMQ6AF6BAgvEAM#v=onepage&q=Why%20are%20there%20R%20in%20ikwerre%20towns%20and%20villages&f=false

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by lomprico(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
dem don grab all your papa land abi? and no fit do anything, eyaa!

3 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BKayy: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
The last argument I will do is "whether Ikwerre is igbo" or "Whether Ika is Igbo"
There are some things one doesn't argue.
No matter how fast someone runs, he can never escape his shadow
Whether I make the person from those places believe or not, it won't stop others from seeing him for who he is.

But seriously Mr OP, you should resist the Temptations of threads like this because we have passed this bridge.
Please for those that can't understand Igbo, I noticed some unscrupulous elements here making things up.

This is the translation of his introduction.
"Afa mụ bụ Duncan Mighty, onye Ikwerre, Port Harcourt . Mma mụ nke ukwu bụ onye Arochukwu, so a bụ mụ Nwa Afọ Igbo, Confirm One. Biko Igbo bụkwa ofu Oh, I hope you guys know that"

Meaning
"My name is Duncan Mighty, from Ikwerre, Port Harcourt. My grand mother is from Arochukwu, so I am a true Igbo son, Confirm one. Please Igbo is one, I hope you guys know that"

Chrisxxx, Juluismalama, Tinubuadvocate take note

5 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BKayy: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
lomprico:

dem don grab all your papa land abi? and no fit do anything, eyaa!
Tinubuadvocate is living on rent in his own ancestral land, courtesy of the mighty land grabbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BKayy: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
chrisxxx:

You can't even lie properly.
Is it the same Zik that spent his miserable days during the war campaigning against arming Biafrans?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
BKayy:

Tinubuadvocate is living on rent in his own ancestral land, courtesy of the mighty land grabbers
KAIII!! BUT BROS, HOW CAN YOU SMASH SOMEONE LIKE THIS NAH? WETIN THE CLOWN DO YOU?

1 Like

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by chrisxxx(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
BiafraAburi:

MUMU. CLOWN. JUST SHOW US ANY PLACE, ROAD, STREET, VILLAGE, OR TOWN IN IKWERRE PRE-BIAFRA-NIGERIA WAR THAT "R" STARTED IT'S NAME.

READ PAGE 122 HERE TO CURE YOUR IGNORANCE. CLOWN!!

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Zm7sWUbDWakC&pg=PA122&lpg=PA122&dq=Why+are+there+R+in+ikwerre+towns+and+villages&source=bl&ots=rXwjcRO8c4&sig=ACfU3U2yqBSS6LvMc7fDcpakOQJMT8VTNg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjP65bu55rzAhWLDsAKHXIzBdMQ6AF6BAgvEAM#v=onepage&q=Why%20are%20there%20R%20in%20ikwerre%20towns%20and%20villages&f=false
Mugu the occupying Igbo land grabbers changed the name to suit them. We had no option. If it were truly Umu it won't have been changed. We have made efforts to change street name it didn't work.
If we couldn't change street name like Ovim, Obidianso and others is it community name that would be easily changed?

4 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
chrisxxx:

Mugu the occupying Igbo land grabbers changed the name to suit them. We had no option. If it were truly Umu it won't have been changed. We have made efforts to change street name it didn't work.
If we couldn't change street name like Ovim, Obidianso and others is it community name that would be easily changed?

DUMBO!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN IKWERRE, OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T BE THIS DAFT. READ HERE. THESE ARE WHO THE IKWERRES ARE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikwerre_people

2 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by chrisxxx(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
BiafraAburi:

DUMBO!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN IKWERRE, OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T BE THIS DAFT. READ HERE. THESE ARE WHO THE IKWERRES ARE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikwerre_people
You are super dumbo if you are believing your lies. You wrote a lie and end up believing it. Take away your leprous Igbo identity from us.

4 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by SlayerForever: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
allcomage:

That is my own!

Wherever the hell you migrated from you will return there!

3 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BiafraAburi: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
chrisxxx:

You are super dumbo if you are believing your lies. You wrote a lie and end up believing it. Take away your leprous Igbo identity from us.
NITWIT, YOU ARE NOT IKWERRE, NEITHER ARE YOU IGBO. YOU FUTA JALON TERRORIST FROM ILORIN.

5 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by SlayerForever: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
chrisxxx:

Ikwerre is going back to Benin. Igbo is going back to Israel. The whole of the south east belongs to the Fulanis. History has it that they first settled in South East. But for moving of cattle from place to place the Igbos arrived from Israel and took over their land.
Buhari has this history and it is a mission that will be accomplished.
Children of Gad and Eri must go back to Israel. Ikwerre must go back to Benin.
[/s]

Thrash. If an Igbo only country comes any Bini descendant is flying back to Bini. You can be extremely sure we Igbos will see to that.

4 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by Onepeople: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
chrisxxx:

oga what is your point? Ikwere is not igbo abi? We are agree with you ,If that will make you happy . For your information mighty relate with the igbos more than any other tribes in rivers state.
Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by paramakina202: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
BKayy:

Is it the same Zik that spent his miserable days during the war campaigning against arming Biafrans?

That newspaper report was 1969 when it was obvious Biafra was dying a slow painful death and Zik want it to end to save lives and stop the unimaginable suffering the people were passing through.
Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by Onepeople: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
BKayy:

one of the greatest mistake of nzogwu coup ,allowing Zik to stay alive, the man was a greater threat to igboland than Gowon was,the more i read about him the more i have reason to hate him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by FantasyHub: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Unnecessary thread.
Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by Shaolin77: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Guy stop disgracing Igbos on social media,Ikwelles are not Igbo and will never be

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by Captain8(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2021
BiafraAburi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2W2O-j2CM

Wow! Duncan Mighty Interview With #BBCNEWSIGBO, The Man Is Real Igbo Man With Wisdom
ibo and unity beggin... see what you have been reduced to.... dumcan mighty said his mother is ibo and his father is ikwere.... so tell me how you want to twist this clear message?

4 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by BKayy: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Captain8:
ibo and unity beggin... see what you have been reduced to.... dumcan mighty said his mother is ibo and his father is ikwere.... so tell me how you want to twist this clear message?
Eiyaah, I apologise for the lack of subtitle for people like you.
Let me help you out. He said
"Afa mụ bụ Duncan Mighty, onye Ikwerre, Port Harcourt . Mma mụ nke ukwu bụ onye Arochukwu, so a bụ mụ Nwa Afọ Igbo, Confirm One. Biko Igbo bụkwa ofu Oh, I hope you guys know that"

Meaning
"My name is Duncan Mighty, from Ikwerre, Port Harcourt. My grand mother is from Arochukwu, so I am a true Igbo son, Confirm one. Please Igbo is one, I hope you guys know that"

Thank you and God bless

4 Likes

Re: PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! by Captain8(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2021
BKayy:

Eiyaah, I apologise for the lack of subtitle for people like you.
Let me help you out. He said

Meaning

Thank you and God bless
its a lie..... you must be igbo by force people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punch Newspapers: Why Nairaland Was Down For 3 Days / Successful Nig bran In South Africa VS Successful South Africa Brand In Nigeria / Govt Exposed! Every Nigerian Should Read This! Venezuelan Envoy Tutors Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.