Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) (55129 Views)

A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Bifwoli: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crownofwealth:
Eggzatly the way some kpekus swallow some kponjas grin grin grin
What the hell is that my friend? (i mean kpekus & kponjas)
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Babalola0920: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Biggest embezzled
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by googlepikins: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
Imo state is a useless cursed state .tufiakwa

I don't think it's as useless as your generation
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by themanderon: 1:09am On Sep 26, 2021
The governor is more interested in serving his lords up north. He couldn't are if the entire state sinks.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by anambraamaka: 1:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Terrible
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by 4Shakes(m): 1:56am On Sep 26, 2021
grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color][img][/img]
Folabifreeman:
This is fake news.
South East is the most DEVELOPED region in Nigeria grin cheesy

Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Proffdada: 4:52am On Sep 26, 2021
They will continue to sink while they're waiting for the stupid government to fix it. The money for Range Rover would have fixed it at its initial point but heavy reliance on a failed government. Keep waiting
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by lereinter(m): 4:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Sinkhole na natural disaster
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by zabimaru: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Tfstyler:
i don't hate any tribes and I'm not tribalistic....

My question is? I've seen how ibos are natural industrialists.... Why can't we have an eastern state that can compete with the likes of Lagos, Abuja Port-Harcourt?

Why?

Are ibos so greedy to themselves?

In a community where everyone is a core supplier, retailer, wholesaler and provider of almost all types of service, who will be just the end user or core consumer?

The related lifecycle insists that the consumer be at the bottom of the pyramid, just below the retailer who is below the wholesaler who us also below the producer.

When everyone who is a consumer is either a producer or wholesaler, imagine how distorted fhe pyramid will be

1 Like

Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Dhury: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2021
IPOB finished IMO State.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by mybiz234: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:
This is fake news.

Mention also that Buhari and osinbajo went to commission the project.

So, APC is a Useless party
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by mybiz234: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Dhury:
IPOB finished IMO State.

It wasn't IPOB that constructed that road. It was an APC governor. It was also commissioned by APC president and vice president.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Dabliss02(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Nigeria my country
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Not a sink hole but dug out hole from roundabout removal for junction improvement. The hole is clear and open but the driver probably didn't look well before leaping. That particular hole has swallowed more than 3 cars in the past week with a red saloon car and Lexus SUV happening earlier before the Range Rover. They are all careless drivers

Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:
This is fake news.

Southeast is actually the most developed part of Nigeria in housing and individual poverty alleviation. What Southeast lacks is government amenities. For example Nigerian government has built standard gauge rail from Lagos to Ibadan and Abuja to Kano but none from Port Harcourt to Enugu.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by collagiatepaper: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Useless post from a useless worthless frustrated clown that would continue to live in denial. Owerri has almost 100% dilapidated roads and filth everywhere, that's the reality in Owerri and Imo state at large. Imo is a failed state. Face reality for once

[s]
Abagworo:
Not a sink hole but dug out hole from roundabout removal for junction improvement. The hole is clear and open but the driver probably didn't look well before leaping. That particular hole has swallowed more than 3 cars in the past week with a red saloon car and Lexus SUV happening earlier before the Range Rover. They are all careless drivers
[/s]
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by collagiatepaper: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Unfortunately Wetheral road is the best road in Owerri, but you can see how dilapidated it is that vehicles now get stuck like this. cheesy

Guyman02:
Wetheral road Owerri, the road was recently commissioned by Osubande, then Buhari commissioned the gutter, this sink hole will be commissioned by the UN Secretary General.
This is what you get when the 4th runner up is installed as Governor by Justice Tanko in the Supreme Court against the people's vote undecided
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Commentor: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
grin grin grin

Nigeria is really a cursed state

Nah.

Just your side.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Unfortunately Wetheral road is the best road in Owerri, but you can see how dilapidated it is that vehicles now get stuck like this. cheesy

That's not Wetheral road but Wetheral junction and it is not dilapidated but rather under modification. The roundabout was removed and the gutter dug up for new junction design as in other junctions. The ones below are the completed ones.

1 Like

Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Crownofwealth(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Bifwoli:
What the hell is that my friend? (i mean kpekus & kponjas)
If you ask me. Na who I go ask?
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by collagiatepaper: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Gworo man taa mechionu, that's the dilapidated Wetheral road Owerri. You will continue to be disgraced on this forum by what's happening in your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state. Punch has reported it and it is going viral.

Meanwhile, where are the Imo ICC and Owerri culvert tunnel that you were making noise with just few months ago?

Abagworo, snapping one spot in your picture 1000x is not gonna change the fact that almost all the roads in Owerri are dilapidated, Aba is even better looking than Owerri right now. Onye ala lol

[s]
Abagworo:

That's not Wetheral road but Wetheral junction and it is not dilapidated but rather under modification. The roundabout was removed and the gutter dug up for new junction design as in other junctions. The ones below are the completed ones.
[/s]

Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Abagworo:

Only Abuja can give this scenery in Nigeria.
Owerri Wu oke Mba
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Franking: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Guyman02:
Wetheral road Owerri, the road was recently commissioned by Osubande, then Buhari commissioned the gutter, this sink hole will be commissioned by the UN Secretary General.
This is what you get when the 4th runner up is installed as Governor by Justice Tanko in the Supreme Court against the people's vote undecided

That's why we are where we are where we are where we are.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by wilincs(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Emmac433:
Breaking News: Sinkhole swallows range rover sport in Imo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZRBAardlC0
Too bad buh nah Nyash come block the ending ���
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by wallstreetnews: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
sanctity454:

Onl can give this scenery in .
Owerri Wu oke Mba

I am a vlogger that has visited Owerri...
Owerri is nothing to write about, there's virtually no motorable road in Owerri.... particularly the inner streets/roads..... I did this coverage...
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, watch the real condition of Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtw2hiO0XW8

2 Likes

Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
THAT WHAT THEY GET FOR SHEDDING INNOCENT BLOOD WITH THEIR IPOD undecided
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Imagine if it was a transit bus.. tongue
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Okorohausa was right after all

Hopeless Uzodinjo refurbished his work and called Bubu for commissioning grin

What a failed nation.
You never see something, no be supreme court governor. OK na.
Re: Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) by Malawian(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
CXLVII:
One day, we will wake-up from bed and find Anambra, Abia and Imo inbetween Lagos and Ogun State

Erosion is going to wash those states to the West
You want to claim three storey buildings abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) / The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.