Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala (9727 Views)

U-20 WWCQ: Falconets Hold Tanzania To 1-1 Away Draw / U-20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Congo 4-0 In Brazzaville / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by sematec(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kudos they tried a lot
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by Algold: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
patriotic007:
Joshua is the most lazy heavy weight boxer I have ever seen in my life.....no stamina no brute Force no body movement nothing......how did he get those belts at the first place.....I think the world boxing body should investigate Joshua for bribery......I regret watch his fight live for the first time.

Shory.. The guy make u vex.
Russia and Ukraine have something in common.
Boxers from those regions are good in boxing
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by okwusdaddy: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by VEHINTOLAR: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Congratulations girls ! But I'm worried about the Super Falcons; I don't understand that their Yankee coach Randy or whatever. He hasn't impressed anyone since he took over that team. How could the Super Falcons lose at home to the Southy girls ? That Randy guy needs to sit up as Nigerians won't tolerate bad results from him going forward. We have so many capable indigenous hands that can handle that team. He was employed not to lose to an African team but to conquer the world !

1 Like

Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by anambraamaka: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Impressive, go girls
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by bitbillionaire: 3:16am On Sep 26, 2021
That's how it should be mhen. Congrats to my babes
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by femi4: 5:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
cheesy them done retaliate south Africa trashed the other day.
falconet not falcons
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by Kexman99: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Good results
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by Imustreturn(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2021
This girls that Doesn't have respect grin
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by TruthinAction: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2021
NFF should put an eye on this team to possibly replaced the tired legs of the super Falcons.
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by ceaser: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2021
I hope that they didn't pack their team full of Fulanis and that was the reason falconets could trash 'em like well, trash. They could have filled their tema with inept Fulanis that know nothing about soccer.

Fulanis have been big problem in CAR for years. The same nepotism they display in Nigeria was the order of the day in CAR until the locals took their own destiny intk their own hands and decided to attack the presidential villa and chase out the nepotistic Fulani president there. They fought the military, fought and prevailed upon the presidential guard brigade and entered the presidential villa to chase him out.

The Fulanis have lost CAR as a result of that.
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by yetunsbay(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
patriotic007:
Joshua is the most lazy heavy weight boxer I have ever seen in my life.....no stamina no brute Force no body movement nothing......how did he get those belts at the first place.....I think the world boxing body should investigate Joshua for bribery......I regret watch his fight live for the first time.
and someone like you for this life never collect pencil as a winner/achiever

1 Like

Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by ofiko123(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Congratulations to the super falcons..
Re: U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala by Gfskw: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
They thrash ants always not lion

(1) (2) (Reply)

30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread / Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') / Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.