Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Sell More Of Your Products Than You Sold In The Last 30 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sell More Of Your Products Than You Sold In The Last 30 Days (1202 Views)

Take Over The DIGITAL MARKET SPACE; Sell More, Make More Profit With A Website. / Advertise Your Products & Services On Footbridges In Lagos & Anambra State. / Sell More Products By Producing Explainer Videos Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell More Of Your Products Than You Sold In The Last 30 Days by chemitech(m): 2:11am On Sep 26, 2021
My Team Told Me I Was Crazy

Dear reader,

It's nice to see you on this side.

This is Muhammad Muritala, popularly known as Alfachemistry.

Most people know me as the Prince of High-Ticket Closing – I earned this title through my exclusive closing skills.

Look, my team told me I was crazy.

To be frank, I know I'm not crazy.

You too might be wondering if a crazy man could write a book that changes people's life. Of course no.

But my team told me I was crazy.

You see, it took me 72 hours to arrange the content of the book "Client Asks: How Much?" into a readable material with proper formatting. It's not even about the time....

At its completion, I showed my team, they all screamed saying, "We'll sell this book to the world".

But to their surprise, I scorned the gesture with disagreement, telling them I've concluded to make it free.

At that time, my team told me I was crazy for offering you this book for free. But I don't care. I just want to see you reach your fullest potential.

But there's one thing my team told me that really caught my attention. They said most people end up not reading free books even if the book contains long life and prosperity. And that 80% of the 20% who read free books do not implement.

This hooked me down, that it even took me another 7 days to make a final decision to offer it free to you.

Now, you can say "NO" to everything I want to say. You can even decide not to get a copy of the book. I'm cool with that. It's normal.

Whether you get it or not, at least 5000 souls will read this book this week without any advert.

What I frown at is you leaving this book to die in your email without reading it. Or reading it like a newspaper, or reading without implementation.

It'll pain me deep down. I must confess.

My students have used the lessons in this book to close deals worth 10 million. And it's not even about the money.

I'm talking about a process with proven results.

Last word, this book is priceless, we only decided to tag it $50 for affordability. And you're just about to even get it at zero cost.

I'm offering you this $50 closing manual for FREE as an ethical bribe to start the relationship.

And by the time you're done, you'll be appreciative.

To get a copy of the book, send the word "MORE SALES" to my DM on Instagram when you click the link below

CLICK HERE

With love,

Alfachemistry
The Prince of Closing™

WhatsApp: 08186384276

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account At The Speed Of Light / Export Of Food Stuff To UK And USA / Find Out If YOU Qualify For Immigration To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.