Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,233 members, 7,842,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? (2663 Views)

Its gone..abeg. / Toyota Hiace Executive 14 Seater Drive Away For Sale. / Incredible Give Away For 2006 Model Peugeot 206 9ja Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by xhero: 9:48pm On May 27, 2011
dosnt need to have d best of looks but shouldnt be scrap either.i know there are some extra large big boys out there that just wanna help a brother out so no need to insult me if u dont av anytin to offer pls
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 27, 2011
It is possible to find cars in your price range. However, unless you're mechanically-minded, and able to do your own repairs, I would advice against a 100,000 Naira car. Such a car can spell financial ruin.

Is this going to be your first car?
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by xhero: 10:00pm On May 27, 2011
yes it is and i'm fully aware of d possible adverse consequenses
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by kadman(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2011
Siena:

It is possible to find cars in your price range. However, unless you're mechanically-minded, and able to do your own repairs, I would advice against a 100,000 Naira car. Such a car can spell financial ruin.

Is this going to be your first car?

Lol, I always find that phrase funny, I don't know why. . . it's in poor taste, but can't help it grin
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Exponental(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2011
CALL 08188009809
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by hamjola: 7:07pm On May 28, 2011
inbox me ur number,i can help u. but d cars u can get wit dat money r, benz 200(regular),audi 80,toyota camry 1990,nissan bluebird,toyota tercel,toyota corrola,golf 2,satana ,nissan sunny 1989,honda accord,2 door,honda prelude 1990.email me on hamjola@yahoo.com, cheers
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 28, 2011
Such car plenty for OWODE ONIRIN market,

I dont know the direction to the market though but you can ask a friend on yours,
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 28, 2011
Bros, i quite understand your plight. We're in the same shoes. I even wanted to ask about a ride of 150k but i was afraid these guys will insult me.Even the NL car dealers are not helping matters, they'll only be posting cars of 1mil and above. I wonder if there's no tread for low income earners.
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 28, 2011
Bros, i quite understand your plight. We're in the same shoes. I even wanted to ask about a ride of 150k but i was afraid these guys will insult me.Even the NL car dealers are not helping matters, they'll only be posting cars of 1mil and above. I wonder if there's no tread for low income earners.
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2011
Rudebwoy:

Nah, no one's going to laugh, or insult you. I'm certainly not, we all had to start somewhere. I'm sure there are cars in your budget range, just got to be careful, and please, take along a trustworthy mechanic to give your shortlisted cars a decent health check, before parting with any money.

Best of luck in your quest.
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by hamjola: 4:10pm On May 30, 2011
@rudebwoy, their is no car u cant get b4 each come wit its own problem.like they say,big man big problems.The major probs wit all dis cars below 500k is dat u cant trust them especially when d seller is not ready to disclose its fault.Most time the major faults have to do wit engine,gear problem,body,seats.
With dat amount u can still get something like a nissan sunny,small size,toyota camry 2.2 glx 1990 model,benz 190,toyota tercel,etc.both times they come wit manual gear,No a.c,hand winding,, u can inbox me ur number let me show around and then u can make ur choice,
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2011
@Hamjola, thank bro. Can i get tarcel 4 doors, saloon at that amount? 08027226036
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 30, 2011
Someone's got a car free
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Lakeside247(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2011
Human being are like Oliver Twist, always asking for more. Imagine someone asking
shrinkhal:

[b]Someone's got a car free[/b]
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by rollyfemmy: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2011
I will advice you to save your money, otherwise any car of such amount will be a problematic car, i bought a car with about 200k, and as i am talking to you, i have spent about 200k extra, so pls i will advice you, if u dont want to have heart attack or fall as a prey to Last-man, be patient and add some extra cash, say 200k extra to get a good fairly used car.

A word is enough for the wise, Dont say i did not warn you, All the best
Re: Does Anyone Have A Car To Give Away For 100k? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 04, 2011
@rollyfemmy, thanks bro. It means man gats to continue treking till i save another 200k. Maybe in the next 5 or 6 months. Naija na waa o.

(1) (Reply)

INFINITI FX 35/45 THREAD,BEST PRICES EVER / 2010 Toyota Matrix... / Toks 99 And 2002 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.