Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What's The Light Situation In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Light Situation In Your Area? (11814 Views)

Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Emir01: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Terrible! Lagos.

Speak for your area in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Algold: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Albert0011:
Here in Benin city at Ekenwan road
We dey enjoy the light steady steady.
Uninterrupted light since yesterday morning till now...am even tired of the light self grin

Oil dey your head... Obaseki light they give them sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Whatshallido: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
There is no light in my street since April this year.
I'm in lagos, no 46 Segun Awolowo Street Egigbo Lagos. NEPA took our transfomer away because of debt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Classickj(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mami for the past 2 weeks now we don't have
Thank God for bet 9ja
Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
cool 75/100.Won't mention it b4 special Wickedness visit and scatter little peace we dey enjoy there

2 Likes

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by LordIsaac(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
In Zaria Road Jos, they seem to have repented. It's now constant power.

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin Gbam!
Emir01:

Speak for your area in Lagos.
Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by beaversticks(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
ABA,,,, four days no light

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Selfmotivated: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Worsen to 6hrs a day

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
sad Who ask u for Ur house address? If NEPA carry Ur transformer away cos of debt,the landlords should put heads together and do the needful.Are u pipu there chronic debtors sad?
Whatshallido:
I'm in lagos, no 46 Segun Awolowo Street Egigbo Lagos. NEPA took our transfomer away because of debt.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by teacherbim(f): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
FILEBE:
Ekedc.
If u have any issue .just called the customer care ;07080655555

What can I do please, crazy bill wants to finish me,I moved to a new apartment in June , and I was billed , 15k, July, 18,500 then August bill 20k+ cry , just a 2 bedoom flat and prepaid meter is not ready.

I would like to know if it is possible for them to reduce the next one's before they bring our prepaid.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by teacherbim(f): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Whatshallido:
And you have to drop your address here

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by eedimo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
In Maiduguri it's almost 8 months now cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Transcriber: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ota Ogun

We've been having steady 23 hours per day electricity for about 2 years now

I'm already used to it

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by elhafeez(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enjoying steady power.

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
I dey sleep with light sha
12hrs to 15hrs a day

2 Likes

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by dadoctore(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Here in Okitipupa, Ondo state it is uninterrupted ��

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by jojothaiv(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Samtobh:
The significant gap between demand and supply of electricity, has led to recurrent power shortcuts. Thus, the heavy reliance on gas, limited technical/technological know-how, lack of energy efficiency practices and infrastructure maintenance, inadequate regulations and attacks on energy infrastructure contribute to the challenges the power sector is facing.

Hence, this question will be needless if these challenges can be dealt with.

Rather than over rely on Grid, we can focus on renewable energy (solar, wind, etc.)

I have built a 100kwp hybrid solar mini grid in a village in Ajana, Ore, Ondo State with 485 houses. They enjoy 24/7 supply and take joy in paying for what they consume. If you have a village completely off-grid and commercially viable for such projects, kindly send me a message.

No upfront cost to the government or villagers, just pay for what you use.
Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by emperordelis(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
SIawomir:
Damn Niggar.. Isoright

Where I wan start?

Fvck this government�

That's a good place to start.

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by vickydevoka(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
oka4ugoo:
I no even understand my area. Darkness full everywhere.

Ndi NEPA abeg Odeakpu Onitsha no get light
Onitcha like cheap things. If Dem charge Dem de no go pay

2 Likes

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by tnerro1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Very good sha, although I just add solar panels to also assist them

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Tonnyray: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beverages:
23hrs Abuja
Exactly.
Light hasn't even blinked here in the last 72 hours at least.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
drlateef:
I was going to write a post on this but you beat me to it. The last time I came to Nigeria was 8 years ago. Anytime the plane enters the airspace of Lagos, it was always pitch darkness from the sky. That was the case 8 years and before that, when Obasanjo and Jonathan ruled Nigeria. I came back few days ago and was shocked to see the whole Lagos well lit. Everywhere was like daytime. I thought I was dreaming. Buhari has tried for Nigeria in terms of electricity and other railway infrastructure.
I agree but electricity is still terrible.

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Kingdasha: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hilltop estate aboru Iyana-ipaja 24hrs light

3 Likes

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by calcal: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
People are used to low life in the zoo.

How do you run a node?
Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Mangekyo: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Your own good bro. Right here the NEPAS are highly retařded and very very useless. They're bastards!

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Rainbows87: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
are u for real??
nawa o, ozuoba no follow �

*A plot of land available at alakahia, close to University of Port Harcourt, student densed zone for urgent sales
come for inspection and ull confirm
if interested, hit me up with dis nomba- 08146581487
Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by VTJN(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
There's uninterrupted power supply in my location
Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by Kellie069(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Here , sometimes we don’t power our generator for a whole week!!! Sometimes, I have light for straight 4-5days

1 Like

Re: What's The Light Situation In Your Area? by christaddicted: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, This is the first time I will commend Power holding company in Nigeria. For the past 3 months, we are been enjoying steady light here in Port Harcourt ( CHOBA, Rumuosi, Eluos, Alakahia/UPTH, Rumuekini etc). As in 48hours under the sun, under the rain. We have been enjoying this for the past 3 months now. When this started about 3 months ago, I was thinking Officer charge of our area was Sleeping or they plan to give us light we supposed to use for one week in just a day because we hardly experience 2hrs before.

So, are you enjoying the same thing in your area?

Kindly give us update of your area.

Sure, same here. But I won't commend them again. Last time I commended their uninterrupted supply, that evening they took it back. Like say them hear me or saw my post somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marketers Say Tough Times As Petrol Hits N200/litre / Wike Warns Politicians In FCT Not To Obstruct His Work / Onitsha Bridge Is Vibrating And May Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.