Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi (1787 Views)

Netflix And Dstv Now Doesn't Work On Android Devices Not Google Certified / It's It My Data Or Has Nairaland Been Upgraded / Best Network For Cheap Data Except Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by horlarwereleh(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2021
I recently installed snapchat on my phone and I discovered it doesn't work with my data except I connect someone's Hotspot before it works.
Any help please
Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by OKOATA(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
horlarwereleh:
I recently installed snapchat on my phone and I discovered it doesn't work with my data except I connect someone's Hotspot before it works.
Any help please
Guy it might be a setting on your phone. Try going to Settings>Cellular>see if you have "Use Cellular Data For" turned on for Snapchat.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by horlarwereleh(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy it might be a setting on your phone. Try going to Settings>Cellular>see if you have "Use Cellular Data For" turned on for Snapchat.
It is not.
I have done everything possible, but it's still the same thing
Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by horlarwereleh(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
cry
Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by ClassyJay(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
If you are using a Tecno or Infinix phone open your phone master app,click on DATA TRAFFIC MAMAGEMENT, click on NETWORK MANAGEMENT,then simply TICK the apps you want to work with cellular data.That's all
Let me know if it works
Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by ClassyJay(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
horlarwereleh:
Any help please
follow my steps above
Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by horlarwereleh(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
ClassyJay:
follow my steps above
I use gionee boss cry cry
Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by ClassyJay(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
horlarwereleh:

I use gionee boss cry cry
eish,I don't know about gionee.But try and see if there is anything like phone master app .That app that comes preinstalled with the phone that shows your data usage
Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by horlarwereleh(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
ClassyJay:
eish,I don't know about gionee.But try and see if there is anything like phone master app .That app that comes preinstalled with the phone that shows your data usage
Alright thanks
Will check now

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi by Quinton45: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
The strange app always works with bugs and lags. But useful to grow your popularity and get a huge audience so you have to do something with it mate) Try to delete and re-install the app. Also, upload the latest OS on your smartphone. I think that should work for you. I can't imagine how upset I would be if I lost access to my snapchat account, I worked so hard to get 5k subscribers on snapchat. Can't imagine my life now without it.

(1) (Reply)

Now We All Have 3 Cameras Back Design Smartphone / Can I Flash My Phone Online? / Htc Sprint Ppc 6800 For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.