Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? (2097 Views)

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by Biggie999(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Hi,

I wish to increase my WhatsApp views in other to grow my business.

Does any one know how I can achieve this?
Re: How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by stephenoladimej(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2021
I can help you with that at affordable prices

Chat me up
+2349036278507
Re: How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by Jacku: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Biggie999:
Hi,

just post good contents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Is there a hack to it?

If you set your status to be seen by everyone, only people who save your number will see it.

Biggie999:
Hi,

Re: How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by chatinent: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2021
The only thing that can be done is increasing your Whatsapp contact.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by Benwallt(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
It is whatsapp not fbk
Re: How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by bewitching: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Use lead magnet to attract them. There's way to do it organically and paid too.
If you want to know more contact 09093308321, it's not free

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? by Faithymatt(f): 2:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Biggie999:
Hi,

If you don't want to run paid ads to create awareness for your business you can:
1. Create a nice and short message that informs people about your business and tell them why they should chat you up then ask your friends to help you repost.
2. Go to Facebook and join groups about your business then on the group say something like "does anyone know any WhatsApp group about *insert your business*" then when people drop links to Whatsapp groups join them.
After joining these groups, you will then start to message everyone in the group and say something like "hi my name is, I got your message from *insert group* and I'd like us to develop a relationship with each other. I sell *insert stuff about your business* what about you? What do you do?"
Some people will respond, some wouldn't but you should be able to grow your contact this way
3. Find something related to your business you can give out for free. This must be something valuable that people actually want. Then spread the word that you're giving away that thing. When people show interest, thank them, tell them to save your number then after that tell them that the final thing they should do is repost on their status about the free stuff. When you see proof that they've done so, send them the free stuff. Do this with everyone that shows interest in the freebie.

These steps take time but they'll surely work. .

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Start Charging A Fee To Use X - Musk / Tecno W4 Is The First Tecno Phone To Run Android Marshmallow.. / How To Add Bold, Italics And Strikethrough In Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.