Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage (1126 Views)

Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage by ahimedua: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Years after split from his ex wife, Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, Pere has opened up on his failed marriage. sleekgist.com

Years ago, Pere Egbi was married to Pamela Heoma.

Pere after Saturday night party disclosed that he got divorced when he was 25 years and that was in 2011 because his wife thought he was cheating with his best friend. sleekgist

He revealed that his problems in his marriage started after his wife saw a scene of him kissing his female best friend.

Pere clarified that he never cheated on his wife and begged her to stay but she filed a divorce which ended their marriage.

Pere said: “I got divorced to my ex-wife because she thought I was cheating on her with my best friend.

“I never cheated on her.

“Myself and best friend( A female) shot a lot of films in America , we’re always on a project together but found out we could not date each other.

“When I got married, I introduced my best friend to my wife but my ex-wife didn’t like her.

“One day, my wife followed me to a movie shoot where my best friend played my wife. While we were shooting, we kissed and ...https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija-how-cheating-made-my-wife-divorced-me-pere-opens-up-on-failed-marriage/

Re: Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2021
There’s more to the whole story than what he told, as no woman would be foolish enough to divorce her actor husband over an ordinary kissing (movie) scene.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage by dawnomike(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Eeeya... Sorry about that bro
Re: Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage by Kwamecron(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Me dey fuxczk my best friend Female ooh.

Most especially if we can confidently kiss.

Omo na go go
Re: Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage by Kwamecron(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Me dey fuxczk my best friend Female ooh.

Most especially if we can confidently kiss.

Omo na go go oh
Re: Bbnaija: How Cheating Made My Wife Divorced Me –pere Opens Up On Failed Marriage by Rik500k(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Until we hear your Exs side of the story, we consider this a mere assumption and hereby inconclusive.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pre-wedding Photos Of The Years / Ghanaian Singer Black Sheriff Reportedly Signed 85% Of His Music Royalties To Ni / Mohbad's Father Want To Bury Him That Same Midnight He Dead - Leader Of Okorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.