Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home (998 Views)

Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / How To Earn While Staying At Home / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone.
Not that am lazy. Am ready to work, any type of work. My father usually tell me that I shouldn't be thinking of working he'll be supplying my needs. But the truth is am tired of being dependent. Am not his only child, and not the youngest. Me too I want to be bringing at least Maggi to the table (even though it's not my responsibility).

Currently am an ND2 Student. But I want to have something to do in mind after my education as I move further.

Do you have any work suggestions? And a little details about it? If yes drop them please
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by money121(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Josephishaku59:
Happy Sunday everyone.
Not that am lazy. Am ready to work, any type of work. My father usually tell me that I shouldn't be thinking of working he'll be supplying my needs. But the truth is am tired of being dependent. Am not his only child, and not the youngest. Me too I want to be bringing at least Maggi to the table (even though it's not my responsibility).

Currently am an ND2 Student. But I want to have something to do in mind after my education as I move further.

Do you have any work suggestions? And a little details about it? If yes drop them please
Online marketing
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Fahdiga(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Buy laptop and start bombing

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by money121(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
You mean he should turn to boko haram grin grin or what do u mean by Bombing
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2021
money121:

Online marketing
How about it? How does it works please. Can you explain a little?
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by money121(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Josephishaku59:

How about it? How does it works please. Can you explain a little?
Whatsapp 08085310359
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
bombing what sir? I already have laptop. But I don't want any work that I'll cheat people

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2021
money121:

Whatsapp 08085310359
Ok sir
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Josephishaku59:
Happy Sunday everyone.

I would advice you to learn a lucrative digital skill where you can do your work remotely and get paid,that really helps.. I started last year and I can say God has really helped me so far even with the connections and mouth to mouth referral I keep on getting,try it dear..but please don't go for non-lucrative skills ehn, don't let anyone use their sweet mouth to influence you into learning a non-lucrative skill
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Cee0nne:

I would advice you to learn a lucrative digital skill where you can do your work remotely and get paid,that really helps.. I started last year and I can say God has really helped me so far even with the connections and mouth to mouth referral I keep on getting,try it dear..but please don't go for non-lucrative skills ehn, don't let anyone use their sweet mouth to influence you into learning a non-lucrative skill
Sorry but. Can you give me example of a lucrative skill
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Josephishaku59:

Sorry but. Can you give me example of a lucrative skill

Digital marketing,this is my number one,now, I'm currently a digital marketer to 7 companies and it's pay per project which I love it that way,2 out of the companies are abroad while 5 are Nigerian companies..then I also work for individuals and business men also,so I can beat my chest and tell you digital marketing is really lucrative,but learn it from a professional not those ones that would just teach you few aspect and end the training, before I could become the professional i am today,I learn from every aspects available.

Then, another is Affiliate marketing,ohh this is a hotcake presently as well,I earn big with this also though there are some secrets we professionals won't reveal to newbies, before I could get to know about those secrets ,I had to read series of books and lure a close friend to reveal..
Another lucrative skill is tech skills smiley
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by JimmyDarmody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Josephishaku59:
bombing what sir? I already have laptop. But I don't want any work that I'll cheat people
lol I don't advise you to bomb but you must have it at the back of your mind if you want to actually succeed in real life, cos this is not a motivation... You must have it at the back of your mind that all business is a way to cheat someone by a slight amount of money. This is legal and all shops you know practice this. It becomes illegal when you charge insane sums of money.
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
lol I don't advise you to bomb but you must have it at the back of your mind if you want to actually succeed in real life, cos this is not a motivation... You must have it at the back of your mind that all business is a way to cheat someone by a slight amount of money. This is legal and all shops you know practice this. It becomes illegal when you charge insane sums of money.
Yep. You're right

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Bluemoonhub(f): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Josephishaku59:
Happy Sunday everyone.

Affiliate marketing
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
How does that work please?
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Josephishaku59: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
More suggestion please
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by Opejesu(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is someone that has focus. Good of you. This really shows you are serious about your life.

Well, with what you wish for yourself, you can definitely change your financial life circle and earn at least 100k per week even as student just with your smartphone and data by recommending helpful products to others.
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by WuzzyTech: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Josephishaku59:
How does that work please?

Do you have a Reddit account for sale? Drop your contact
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by WuzzyTech: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Focus on your education for now and get good grades
Re: What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home by cmartha: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Can you teach bro am interested

Digital marketing,this is my number one,now, I'm currently a digital marketer to 7 companies and it's pay per project which I love it that way,2 out of the companies are abroad while 5 are Nigerian companies..then I also work for individuals and business men also,so I can beat my chest and tell you digital marketing is really lucrative,but learn it from a professional not those ones that would just teach you few aspect and end the training, before I could become the professional i am today,I learn from every aspects available.

Then, another is Affiliate marketing,ohh this is a hotcake presently as well,I earn big with this also though there are some secrets we professionals won't reveal to newbies, before I could get to know about those secrets ,I had to read series of books and lure a close friend to reveal..
Another lucrative skill is tech skills smiley[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 245/GB, 270/1.5GB, Airtel 240/GB, Others network Available / What Do You See? / Great Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.