Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

If You know Me, Speak Up On My Behalf When You Hear Someone Talking Me Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You know Me, Speak Up On My Behalf When You Hear Someone Talking Me Down (314 Views)

Mohbad’s Death: I Know A Lot But They Won’t Allow Me Speak — Wife / BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You know Me, Speak Up On My Behalf When You Hear Someone Talking Me Down by constancefriday(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday urges fans, followers, friends to speak up on his behalf when naysayers attack.

Just as Preaching the Gospel and leading a godly lifestyle is a good way to speak up for Jesus Christ when the Antichrist attacks the truth.
That's how speaking up or standing up for our friends on the occasion of a verbal or character attack really matters.

Don't just sit and watch someone tear down your friends verbally just because they have the means to.

Speak up on your Friend's behalf.

God Bless You.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

RLGC is growing rapidly.
If you're not noticing it yet,
you'll soon notice it.
The Church is marching on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You know Me, Speak Up On My Behalf When You Hear Someone Talking Me Down by stephieok: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
constancefriday:
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday urges fans, followers, friends to speak up on his behalf when naysayers attack.

Just as Preaching the Gospel and leading a godly lifestyle is a good way to speak up for Jesus Christ when the Antichrist attacks the truth.
That's how speaking up or standing up for our friends on the occasion of a verbal or character attack really matters.

Don't just sit and watch someone tear down your friends verbally just because they have the means to.

Speak up on your Friend's behalf.

God Bless You.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

RLGC is growing rapidly.
If you're not noticing it yet,
you'll soon notice it.
The Church is marching on.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Last Saturday Night Party ,all Housemates Party (video) / Pero Adeniyi Now Addressed As Tuface First Wife, Anie Feeling so sad / Watch The Moment Shatta Wale Was Sent To Prison Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.