Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer (3608 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer by oyigah(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please i want to get your revered opinion on the best state for a young lawyer to do his NYSC.. Thanks.

Cc. lalasticlala.
Re: What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer by queenjoseph(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
The best state is the state of emergency.

Without problems,a lawyer will not be able to feed.

They feed when they are defending someone in trouble or when they are causing trouble to someone by taking him or her to court.

Hence the best state for a lawyer to serve is nothing if not the state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer by jollenbaba(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Zamfara or katsina thank me later bro cool
Re: What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer by Dstar434(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
oyigah:
Please i want to get your revered opinion on the best state for a young lawyer to do his NYSC.. Thanks.

Cc. lalasticlala.
I'd say Kwara, Lagos, Oyo and Abuja. The above states all have many law firms covering different areas of Law practice, at least to the best of my knowledge.
Re: What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer by oyigah(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you sir for the insight
Dstar434:
I'd say Kwara, Lagos, Oyo and Abuja. The above states all have many law firms covering different areas of Law practice, at least to the best of my knowledge.
Re: What Is The Best State To Do Your NYSC As A Fresh Lawyer by oyigah(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lol... You for add borno
jollenbaba:
Zamfara or katsina thank me later bro cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Kano 2018 Batch B - Let's Meet Here, Get Tips From An Ex-corper / NYSC Most Beautiful, Sexy, Dope, Frosh And Delicious Female Corps Members (PICS) / Thread For Corpers Posted To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.