Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Brand New Laptop At Cheap Prices With One Year Warranty - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Brand New Laptop At Cheap Prices With One Year Warranty (791 Views)

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / New Laptop For #23,000 +1 Year Warranty + Pay On Delivery / Dell Laptops @ Affordable Price.(new Wit One Year Warranty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Laptop At Cheap Prices With One Year Warranty by zayons: 12:35am On May 28, 2011
[size=15pt]Now this may sound unbelievable but very true.

I have BRAND NEW Laptops for sale at realy CHEAP prices with one yr warranty.

BRAND NEW (NOT refurbished)

100% ORIGINAL with intel processor dual core from 1.6GHz, 1G DDRAM and 160HDD(2G/320).

ONE YEAR warranty. Ironclad. No stories. Terms and conditions apply.

CHEAP. Price from 50K. Buy your Laptop with peace of mind and after sales support from people of high integrity.
Take a step now before promo is over. call: 08034957298.
delivery nationwide.
[/size]
Re: Brand New Laptop At Cheap Prices With One Year Warranty by mrfolu(m): 1:33am On May 28, 2011
there is no address on your post, i want to come over to your office to confirm your claim, like they say, seeing is believing, thanks
Re: Brand New Laptop At Cheap Prices With One Year Warranty by iudoagwu(m): 3:15am On May 28, 2011
Well it will be pretty good if you mean what you said. Such lappy at 50k isn't bad. So how do we meet with you??
Re: Brand New Laptop At Cheap Prices With One Year Warranty by zayons: 9:02pm On May 28, 2011
[size=15pt]The issue of integrity is non-negotiable. Briefly i should state this that as a pastor overseeing an assembly of God"s people, and who fully understand the implication any attempt to be involved in any shady deals, i will never try it. never. anyone doing bussiness with me should do so with peace of mind. no one can really hide for long in this new world. and more importantly who can hide from God?

my phone no is 08034957298. our adress in akure is: prontoserv communications, by osisi river, okejebu st, akure. we have a contact location in Lagos. i can give you the adress but you may not always meet me there. we are running this sale online to make things easy for all. and to extend the opportunity to all. why should anyone travell all the way from kaduna to lagos just to buy laptop? he can still do it online after carrying out proper due dilligence.  

our Laptops are all brand new imported from Hong Kong. our prices are low for two reasons: there is the elimination of middle men and also we are presently running a promo. we deliver nationwide and all our products are covered by warrantly. am so sure of the genuiness of our products. thank you all for your interest.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Learn Computer Engineering At The Comfort Of Your Home / Kinect?? Lame... Try The Leap / Help- My System Says Out Of Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.