Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' (18716 Views)

Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 / Bruno Fernandes Reacts To Manchester United's Defeat To City - TRENDING!!! / Fernandes Misses Penalty As Villa Win At Manchester United. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
The keeper dared Ronaldo to take the penalty kick...

Ororo run comot. grin
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Emperorlanky: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
aluyapreston:
Nobody should drag Bruno. He is Utd most important player. Without him, Utd would not be where they are now

Where are they?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Abalado(f): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ode,make my ticket come they talk rubbish here
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Humanoid01(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
My hatred for Man United can't reduce my respect for this guy.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Bruno is no doubt United's engine room. His the gear nd the piston.
Exactly why I like the guy, though not close to United fan, but I just like that Bruno of a guy
Will forever remain JOSE MOURIHNO FAN TILL DEATH
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by aluyapreston: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Emperorlanky:

Where are they?

Not struggling at mid table
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by richmanrichard: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ropostic120:
That was his first MISSED in UNITED Shirt
2nd.

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Proflere: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Everyone is already seeing this issue as Ronaldo vs his teammates. That Is what will be the end of the team. Ronaldo respected the likes of Figo and the rest who were big names that he learned from. Bruno, Pogba and other fools need to calm down for the betterment of the team. Ronaldo has achieved a fleet that they can only dream of, they should just work together to move the team forward.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Proflere: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Gift0090:
Hi friends
Lol, if you want to scam people be smart with it.. I have not checked the coupon,I will do that later. But scorelines of 5:3 should be impossible.. that should be put in 'others' unless if it's not same Bet9ja.

Coupon not valid! Stop scamming people bro!
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by enemyofprogress: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Dominique don’t listen to him o
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by princewarri1985: 1:53am On Sep 27, 2021
You are a liar because you failed us when we needed to win. AM SORRY BOO BECAUSE THAT RESPONSIBILITY HAS SHIFTED TO THE REAL GOAT RONALDO AND HE TAKES ALL PENALTY HENCEFORTH
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by kiwi007: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Proflere:
Everyone is already seeing this issue as Ronaldo vs his teammates. That Is what will be the end of the team. Ronaldo respected the likes of Figo and the rest who were big names that he learned from. Bruno, Pogba and other fools need to calm down for the betterment of the team. Ronaldo has achieved a fleet that they can only dream of, they should just work together to move the team forward.
In my own opinion I think is Ronaldo that should work with them, give an elderly advice when needed gone are the days where everybody in the team are being forced to work for him
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by kiwi007: 5:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Bruno is a good penalty taker
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Adexy4us(m): 5:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Bruno is a very good player & good at taking penalties but now that the GOAT is now there with him, I see Bruno playing penalties under pressure.

Ronaldo all the way for me.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Great100000: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2021
TuneChi369:
Are you for real or that's sarcasm
Actually, it's a sarcasm my brother... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy but I love what's happening to Man Utd at the moment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am a Blue for life....

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Martinez39s(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Great100000:
I support the motion Sir....

Make him continue with the PK jor, na his right.

CR7 can continue with tap in and Penaldes with PK.. grin grin grin grin grin

Well, Man Utd board need to extend OGS Contract for like 9 Years and with what he is doing now, he is building the Massive and good team, so make them give him time and in 7 Years time he will start winning Carabao Cup.

You want to ruin my club for me.

Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by omogumel(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2021
I see no reason why he should continue taking the penalty when almighty Ronaldo is on pitch. Give the crown � to who's head it befits
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Proflere: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2021
kiwi007:

In my own opinion I think is Ronaldo that should work with them, give an elderly advice when needed gone are the days where everybody in the team are being forced to work for him
Elderly advice? And you think Ronaldo will be lacking in that area? He started teaching them how to eat right the moment he entered that dressing room. At his age he can no longer be everywhere on the pitch we need to understand that and it will be in the best interest of everybody to work for him lest he becomes a liability to them. He is the best point man in the team with his scoring ability, they just need to tap into that and make it work for them.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Vectorbozz234: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2021
unbitchable:
How can an old fraud that was completely useless in a match step up to take a penalty. Bruno has been taking the penalties before the old fraud came and he would continue to take it regardless what happens. Do not allow the old fraud steal your penalty as he did Cavani's No7.
Make bruno go try am for portugal national team na... Even Bernado silva go chance am.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by NoFucksToGive: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Nanaborga:
Thank GOD say no bi tapnaldo miss that penalty, the dragging nor for easy on social media.

We are proud of you Bruno , nothing spoil

You talk too much
Remember you are a man.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by NoFucksToGive: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2021
unbitchable:
How can an old fraud that was completely useless in a match step up to take a penalty. Bruno has been taking the penalties before the old fraud came and he would continue to take it regardless what happens. Do not allow the old fraud steal your penalty as he did Cavani's No7.

Guy you talk tooooo much aha. You are a man o... You are always talking and 5alkimg and talking .. do you have a wife or girlfriend? I pity her honestly...
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by OdogwuDENGINE(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
Bruno is no doubt United's engine room. His the gear nd the piston.

As if say na only him dae play all the matches ���
Re: Bruno Fernandes Will Take Penalty Again 'Without Fear Or Dread' by Emmypure: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
It's the pressure from Ronaldo that made him loose that Pena
He even have to rush the ball to avoid Ronaldo from playing it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Brentford (1 - 1) On 12th February 2023 / Manchester City Vs. PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 12th April 2016 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 11th January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.