Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Data Science - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Science (2243 Views)

What you need to know about Data Analytics And Data Science / Data Science Or Cyber Security? / Who's Interested In Learning Python For Data Science (from Scratch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Science by Shodman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hello Bosses, Please I need someone to be my guide on the journey of Data Science that I just begin
Re: Data Science by kennethfranc(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Its so unfortunate that the people that can help beginners are too busy to shoulder that responsibility. So my advice is that you should go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5485400/chronicle-data-scientist-analyst

Then ask your questions and most importantly mention their monikers.
I will join the league very soon... Safe trip for now
Re: Data Science by Shodman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Boss please I sent you an email message or can you please send me your WhatsApp number
Re: Data Science by Shodman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
kennethfranc:
Its so unfortunate that the people that can help beginners are too busy to shoulder that responsibility. So my advice is that you should go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5485400/chronicle-data-scientist-analyst

Then ask your questions and most importantly mention their monikers.
I will join the league very soon... Safe trip for now
Boss please I sent you an email message or can you please send me your WhatsApp number
Re: Data Science by kennethfranc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
You can obviously see what I said.... 1.8k views with <10 posts
Re: Data Science by Adegbem01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please let create a WhatsApp group or telegram, for beginners and learners, we can help each other out

1 Like

Re: Data Science by kennethfranc(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shodman:

Replied
Re: Data Science by OGjason: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Adegbem01:
Please let create a WhatsApp group or telegram, for beginners and learners, we can help each other out

Did u create the group am interested
Re: Data Science by Blessing0305(f): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Im interested too
Re: Data Science by Adegbem01(m): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2021
All Data Science aspirants in the house kindly join this WhatsApp group chat. Let us all build a career together. Thanks

https://chat_dot_whatsapp_dot_com/IrJLaMjaGriIdBauWSQh19

NB: Please kindly replace "_dot_" with "."
Re: Data Science by Shodman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Someone should please open Telegram group for we the data science newbie, bcuz WhatsApp is somehow now ooooo

(1) (Reply)

7 Useful Functions To Tighten The Security In Php / --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? / Halide: A New Language For Image Processing And Computational Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.