Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out (3314 Views)

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Hackportal(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerian female jockey and music enthusiast, DJ Switch has taken to social media to speak on her asylum expedition in Canada following the bloody massacre in Lekki last year.

You would recall that on October 20, 2020, DJ Switch filmed the massacre that took place in massacre when armed military men opened fire on unarmed EndSARs protesters in the evening.

Since the incident, the Nigerian government sought DJ Switch‘s arrest, stating the Instagram live session was photoshopped, and the Lekki massacre never happened.

Speaking on claims that she sought asylum in Canada for her protection, DJ Switch disclosed on her Instagram story that she never moved to Canada. According to her, she is now making her first trip out of Nigeria since the incident happened last year as she been locked up in a house for months.

She wrote;

To the people who know me well, I don’t really share except my craft, art and commets on social media issues that affect us all.

But let me say this… News outlets and bloggers, I know traffic is the game but when you don’t really investigate properly and run with things that you don’t know for sure or have verified, you sincerely hurt and in some cases cause serious complications for people in in real life.

I’ve been locked up in a house for months. I never got assylum to Canada, I did not step foot into Canada, I don’t even speak to anyone who claimed they spoke to me on this issue. Anyways, I will leave it there. by the way, it is now that I am travelling… and is not to Canada.
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Hackportal(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
DJ Switch may God be with you

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Iamagoodgirll: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerian government frustrating her citizens.
Be safe strong woman
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Hackportal(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
uncleiykeman:
Where is she now?

Canada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Kriely(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lmao!

You are reaping from what you sowed back at LTG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Unik3030: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Till now this lady never tell us the number of people that died at lekki toll gate

She said "she asked d soldier why they were killing protesters " but she didn't tell us If she had bullet proof to face a shooting soldier or the guy paused to entertain her question.

Many sides of a coin.....if u are d emotional type abeg pass

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by J2381: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by OG1BABY(f): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pele

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by money121(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Chaii
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Next time you think with your head n not to trend. You are irrelevant just as your shitty DJoker career.
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by dimmyj(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nawa
That's how this protest matter will be forgotten
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Where you get your own news from? sad
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by OBALOLA55(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY FOOD DON DONE
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Emilokoiyawon: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2021
DJ FAKE NEWS. People like you ruined ENDSARS protest with your bloody lies.
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Jerryherd: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2021
No point denying her self basic freedom over the past

Let her simply come out from hiding and tell us how many people she thought died that day how and why bodies couldn't be accounted for...

This is Nigeria people who believed her would offer help for are to kick start her dead career back
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by owobokiri(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Unik3030:
Till now this lady never tell us the number of people that died at lekki toll gate

She said "she asked d soldier why they were killing protesters " but she didn't tell us If she had bullet proof to face a shooting soldier or the guy paused to entertain her question.

Many sides of a coin.....if u are d emotional type abeg pass
And it's her job to count dead bodies for you while you kill?
Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by viktohmarkz(m): 2:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Strong mind.

Hello,

You can get cool affordable shirts, shorts and ladies gowns,

https://www.nairaland.com/6773257/8ball-apparel

Re: ‘i’ve Been Locked Up In A House For Months’- DJ Switch Cries Out by Unik3030: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2021
owobokiri:

And it's her job to count dead bodies for you while you kill?
it's not her job to count dead bodies but I guess it's her job to quote figures without counting?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Funny Aka Sabinus Bags Endorsement Deal With Dangote Cement / Planking: What Is All This About. / PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj's Amazing New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.