Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/2021 (649 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 27/09/2017) Principles, Not Tears / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

THEME: IF YOU WOULD WALK WITH GOD

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 27/09/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, September 27, 2021)*

*IF YOU WOULD WALK WITH GOD*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, destroy by Your fire every spirit of disobedience and self-will in my life, and give me a submissive and obedient heart and spirit, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, release upon my life, abundant grace to obey You, in all things and to do Your perfect will; and, as I do, grant me long life and let it be well with me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me by Your grace to maintain a holy and righteous walk with You, all the days of my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to be able to pay the price in spiritual terms, all that are required, to enable me succeed in my walk with You, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, whenever the temptation to disobey You, comes my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release, upon my life, the power to live above sin, and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please help me to be able to walk with You in perfect obedience to Your word, in the mighty name of
Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and, use him more for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

This issue of 'the future' / What Happens Each Time You Have S€x In The Dream -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveal / Is This Too Much To Ask ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.