Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Journey To Becoming Mr Nigeria International - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Journey To Becoming Mr Nigeria International (1985 Views)

Mr. Nigeria International 2023 Camp Kicks Off; Voting Begins. / Mr And Miss Nigeria International Produces Another Winners (mmni2019) / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2019 - The Exquisite Edition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Becoming Mr Nigeria International by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Congratulations to us! grin
We made it to the finals of Mr. Nigeria International 2021. I am forever grateful to you for your relentless support.
Please vote for me to clinch the title. To vote, follow these easy steps.
1. Click on this link; https://mrandmissnigintl.com/vote/con-003/
2. Enter the number of votes you want to buy. Per vote is N50 and the minimum votes to enter at once is 10votes(N500).
3. Click VOTE to proceed and fill in the details required. If the information provided are correct, click PROCEED TO VOTE.
4. Click on your preferred paying option and follow the instructions thereafter. A receipt will be sent to you when the process is complete. Please send the receipt to my social media handle for reference (Twitter: @Comrade_Trinity, Instagram: @TrinityAyoBalogun)
OR
You can transfer the funds to the bank account details provided if its challenging for you.
3.1.1.9.5.6.8.3.7.5 1ST BANK
Thank you for your support so far! I won't fail you. God bless you��

Re: My Journey To Becoming Mr Nigeria International by chukwuibuipob: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Omo.. Cubana Ikeja Dry This Night Oo.. People No Just Vibe At All / Happy Birthday Islander / Arewa Youth Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.