Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) (47649 Views)

I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by asobo1: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Senator Grace Bent who only shows face whenever she wants to contest election. undecided
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by asobo1: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

When have you ever seen a northerner excel in a purely merit-based setting?
Buhari isn't trying at all but that shouldn't make you sum up northerners as backward people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Bunmhi(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Thank you
Next!
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
who worn the first season of big brother naija? A northerner, who is d first Nigeria to win big brother Nigeria...a northerner. ..olodo try and read wide

You're reading wide on BBN grin grin
Why am I not shocked. Aboki is reading for a degree in BBNology grin grin
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
asobo1:
Buhari isn't trying at all but that shouldn't make you sum up northerners as backward people
There are some bright bulbs among them truly.
But the critical majority are just dumb
Their support for Buhari is a glaring example
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Ebonygeek(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
eventainment:
Good pm nairalanders I'm a software developer( full stack dev and mobile developer) and I de find work or of you got a project for me abeg na: o 7 o 59 o 11, 222.

I will never understand why someone will come online to solicit for help and type their phone numbers in such an annoying fashion. Why not type it the normal way? If I have a job for you, seeing the number like that would just piss me off
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by asobo1: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

There are some bright bulbs among them truly.
But the critical majority are just dumb
Their support for Buhari is a glaring example
The south west also voted for him. Can we now say they are also dumb?
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
asobo1:
The south west also voted for him. Can we now say they are also dumb?
I'm not talking about voting alone. I'm talking about the blind support they are giving him despite his many obvious failings. As for the SW, those of the tinubu bloc who voted for him especially in 2019 did so for the strategic purpose of reaping the dividends by 2023 not necessarily based on his performance. Don't forget endsars happened majorly in the SW and the media that have been most critical of him are the SW ones esp punch, premium times and Sahara
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by asobo1: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I'm not talking about voting alone. I'm talking about the blind support they are giving him despite his many obvious failings. As for the SW, those of the tinubu bloc who voted for him especially in 2019 did so for the strategic purpose of reaping the dividends by 2023 not necessarily based on his performance. Don't forget endsars happened majorly in the SW and the media that have been most critical of him are the SW ones esp punch, premium times and Sahara
People who voted because they know the importance of their vote to their region in retaining power/supporting blindly and those who voted in the name of being strategic without being mindful of the heartbeat of the country, who is dumb?
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

When have you ever seen a northerner excel in a purely merit-based setting?
No need for tribalism
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
who worn the first season of big brother naija? A northerner, who is d first Nigeria to win big brother Nigeria...a northerner. ..olodo try and read wide
ignore him
He's there for fight
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by olisaEze(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2021
I don’t know why men have this allure for single mothers, especially those that possess that MILF look this lady has, and the force is really strong in dis wan. grin

I’m almost certain that when most married women pray in all those their women prayer group meetings, this girl’s shape is the mental picture most of them have of the imagined husband snatchers they spiritually war against constantly.

Whether the prayer dey touch the hearts of their husbands is a matter best not dwelt on.
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by eventainment(m): 5:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Ebonygeek:

I will never understand why someone will come online to solicit for help and type their phone numbers in such an annoying fashion. Why not type it the normal way? If I have a job for you, seeing the number like that would just piss me off

Nairaland will either temporarily or permanently ban you from writing when you write out your number
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by eventainment(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2021
asskush:

Pls, get in touch if you write Java and spring.
I'm sorry boss... Just Django, nodejs, flutter and react js. Thanks for the offer cry cry cry
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Rolings: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Princelumide:
Price for market never change...

Garri price don fall drastically bro.....visit a market near you
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2021
asobo1:
People who voted because they know the importance of their vote to their region in retaining power/supporting blindly and those who voted in the name of being strategic without being mindful of the heartbeat of the country, who is dumb?
This one choke. But when you consider that the North is the worst in every human development and quality of life indices yet have had the highest number of rulers, you will realise how dumb they are to still adopt such posture.
As for the SW, the ultimate aim is the presidency which is why the tinubu bloc still stuck with Buhari.
Go and compare. Buhari got more votes from the North in 2019 than he did in 2015 while in the SW his votes in 2019 was lesser than 2015.
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2021
And you have just revealed it now
Re: Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) by gasparpisciotta: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
whippersnapper:
guy how far I dey reason that side next year for service .toto dey ooze everywhere bdat

Tangale and bachama babes hmmmm omo na you go tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction / Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.