Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) (69032 Views)

Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by uvie66: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
stanluiz:
What about the ritual killings going on in the west ?

This might be cult or gang war or drug business deal that went wrong.
it could be anything but the fact still remains Biafra is a lawless land and no different from the so called Zoo land

2 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by emmaebube: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
And his head was cut off
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Those begging for their calls to be picked...... Be careful what you beg for......... wink
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Sunday2021: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
promzy555:
Buhari please resign if u love ur people (Nigerians) please
buhari have nothing to do with this, if you like kill everybody in the east my president will remain gidigba till 2023.
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Vickyvice:
Very likely business gone wrong.

How doesn’t that look like cultism at play?

3 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Ipob!!!!!!!!!
Igbo's killing Igbos..........
The madness sud sha not extend beyond south east..........
It will get worst they have the support of some members of the x
Community sir

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
IPIG terrorist monkeys terrorizing the SADEAST. Keep your madness to your evil jungle.

At least we have our own indigenous place -Show me yours ? Ewu Futadjalon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Kexman99: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Make them put stop to this kind stuff in anambra na so Dem robbed my guys wey go do work for there on their way coming back armed robbers attak them and collected their phones and money.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by mrkels(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
No be person head Dey that one hand so
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by UncleKoboko: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Osu PIGS and crime are like 5 and 6

Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by DabuIIIT: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
ba2remagaji:
IPOB at work,Igbo amaka killing them self's

... killing them self's

English sha,chai!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by LILTJAY: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
The man was also beheaded

3 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Those begging for their calls to be picked...... Be careful what you beg for......... wink
But all of us would still die one day
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by BigYash: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Just watched the video .. They were even using the dead guy's head to play ball .. Cold dey catch me like this.. People wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cult war at Unizik:Supreme Vikings Confraternity ‘Executioner’ being executed

3 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
9jah:

At least we have our own indigenous place -Show me yours ? Ewu Futadjalon.

Dumbo, my Landi is your favorite place to run to the moment you sabo crawl from under your shit-hole olosho mothers at the Aba baby factory.
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
East was peaceful till ESN/ IPONK. Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu.

Security network our dog asss .

They should continue to respect the following sit at home in honor of the following.

Sit at home for nnamdi kanu every Monday.
Sit at home for Biafra remembrance day
Sit at home for Nigeria Independence day.
Sit at home for buhari visit to IMO state.
Sit at home for the Federal high court anytime nnamdi kanu comes to court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Teejay13(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Another mind blowing news. Majority of the news we hear this days are breaking news.

May we live to fulfill our individual aims in this cold world we live in; amen
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Dumbo, my Landi is your favorite place to run to the moment you sabo crawl from under your shit-hole olosho mothers at the Aba baby factory.

Why u dey masterbate 4 wetin -I dey do for my own papaland -Na wah ooo.
Omo land grabbers
Terrorists.
Parasites.
Odibo ka nnaya ukwu
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
BigYash:
Just watched the video .. They were even using the dead guy's head to play ball .. Cold dey catch me like this.. People wicked o

Do you have another video?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by hosemujica: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
TheWolfen:
You can say that again. If y'all Igbos don't join voice to speak against this little monsters it will turn to a bigger and uncontrollable monsters soon. It is the common man, brothers, sisters that will pay the price with blood and not politicians. A word is enough for the wise

Leave them to keep encouraging nonsense, fan of a thief is also a thief.

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by generalwo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
I know some people will come out to say this incident did not happen in the east... The east is peaceful.... This was not carried out by igbos.... It's Fulani herdsmen... Bla bla bla bla bla..... The east will soon become as unsafe as the north.... These urchins are no longer stealing bread from van... They now drag people out of their cars and murder them in broad day light..... Dogs now eat dogs..... May the man's soul rest in peace... Amen
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gozzzy:
make Una no dey talk nonsense.... that's cult clash. it's not Anambra....

Explain
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Awon forefathers e ti sawa si my fathers land before your dumb ass was conceived by your shit-hole olosho mother at the Aba baby factory from a 1000 sperms from drunkards.
Look up the meaning of parasite before using It next time dumb ass IPIG terrorist monkey.
You and your blodas are running to live on my land on daily basis. I don't need you, and don't plan on living on your evil enclave land. You are the parasite on my land.
Omo ale omo yamirin. Lagos lagoon is your final destination.

Where u dey in 1985, Buhari (The Nigerian head of state) voted against a Nigerian and voted for his Niger republic cousin for secretary of OAU-Una sabi divide us to conquar us -You can say all your gibberish -Youve been figured out -That vote by Buhari alone shows where your loyalty is @ -Your loyalty is against the indigenous Nigerians but for your AK-47 carrying cousins from Futadjalon .One Liegeria is a scam -Robbing peter to pay paul.
Go and gbansh your cow and drink her urine.
Anu mpam,from Futadjalon.
There is no bigger criminals like yall .
Our generation will send you nomads back to your futadjalon desert .
Re: Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) by themanderon: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Foolish men. They do not know that they will be made to account for that life they took. How can you gleefully take a life you never created? Blood speaks and their generation will pay for that blood they shed. Accursed souls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.