Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. (1281 Views)

For Sale | Foreign Used Toyota RAV4 2008 | 75k Miles | 3rd Row Seat | #4.1M / 2008 Lexus IS250 With Tesla Android System @3.6m Asking / 2011 Hyundai Sonata With DVD Android System @3.2m Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by Jmkautos077: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
For inspection and negotiation
Contact fola on 09134198687

Complete toks standard
Nothing to fixed
Good engine
Good mileage. AC working perfectly

Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by Jimmieking777(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Last price
Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by Tesclaros(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Not trying to spoil anyone’s business here but i feel the earlier Nigerians know that there is no difference between Toks and Naija used the better for them. How can a car have this ugly interior with the radio screen changed to android (meaning car has been tempered with already) and you still be calling it Toks just because it isn’t registered in Nigeria yet? lmao.. Nigeria can be easily fooled though.. I feel cars should be sold according to their life span, neatness, and performance not by using all these Toks to deceive people.. A friend bought a Naija used car with 60k mileage from someone and he has never for once have headache but someone i know bought a self acclaimed Toks at abj with 160k mileage , dude sold the car after few months. Hahahaha.. Go for what is good and in standard don’t allow anyone to confused you with the word Toks or naija used. If the naija used is good and performing well, buy it.. Always inspect before buying.. You may not want to know what all these so called Toks car went through before exporting them here.. lmao

2 Likes

Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by otunbadan(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tesclaros:
Not trying to spoil anyone’s business here but i feel the earlier Nigerians know that there is no difference between Toks and Naija used the better….. lmao

Shut up and pass … you are not buying … don’t be Stuoid
Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by Tesclaros(m): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
otunbadan:

Shut up and pass … you are not buying … don’t be Stuoid
I believe you have been in this business more than i do lol.. I have encountered several times you guys will take off a naija no plate and still sell it as TOKS. A gullible Nigerian once he sees that the car isn’t registered in Nigeria yet will rush to buy because it is TOKS not taking time to make due findings and inspection on the car. Toks doesn’t mean the car is good and there is no difference between TOKS and Naija used. You guys should do away with this mentality.. It is either brand new or used car

1 Like

Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by Mrjaz(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Price
Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by otunbadan(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Tesclaros:
I believe you have been in this business more than i do lol.. I have encountered several times you guys will take off a naija no plate amd still sell it as TOKS. A gullible Nigerian once he sees that the car isn’t registered in Nigeria yet will rush to buy because it is TOKS not taking time to make due findings and inspection on the car. Toks doesn’t mean the car is good and there is not difference between TOKS and Naija used. You guys should do away with this mentality.. It is either brand new or used car

i don't sell cars, if you have had any experience with buying cars, you will know that a vin check and chassis check in Nigeria self will tell you if the car is in the system already and accident or use anywhere in the world...if you are good with what you see, you buy, if not ...live goes on

i have issue with someone drawing up conclusions as was done above ...trying to pour sand inside another mans food all based on assumptions or personal experiences ... using words like

Not trying to spoil anyone’s business here but .....
a car have this ugly interior with the radio screen changed to android....
....all these Toks to deceive people....
....lmao....

try dis thing for open physical market make dem comort your teeth.

this is a sales post not auto section discussions post... this is someone sweet and blood you are trying to damage

Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by Tesclaros(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
otunbadan:

i don't sell cars, if you have had any experience with buying cars, you will know that a vin check and chassis check in Nigeria self will tell you if the car is in the system already and accident or use anywhere in the world...if you are good with what you see, you buy, if not ...live goes on

i have issue with someone drawing up conclusions as was done above ...trying to pour sand inside another mans food all based on assumptions or personal experiences ... using words like

Not trying to spoil anyone’s business here but .....
a car have this ugly interior with the radio screen changed to android....
....all these Toks to deceive people....
....lmao....

try dis thing for open physical market make dem comort your teeth.

this is a sales post not auto section discussions post... this is someone sweet and blood you are trying to damage

I shouldn’t have replied you and i won’t reply you after this cos its obvious now you didn’t get my point about everything i said there. Who was talking about checking Vin and so on? My point was there is nothing like Toks or naija used as both can be either good or bad. It’s either a brand new car or a used car. Sellers use the word Toks to extort money from gullible Nigerians .. Get my point now and stop trying to make a case where there is non
Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by otunbadan(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tesclaros:
I shouldn’t have replied you and i won’t reply you after this cos its obvious now you didn’t get my point about everything i said there. Who was talking about checking Vin and so on? My point was there is nothing like Toks or naija used as both can be either good or bad. It’s either a brand new car or a used car. Sellers use the word Toks to extort money from gullible Nigerians .. Get my point now and stop trying to make a case where there is non

My point is “shut the f up” on somebody’s sales post and carry you nonsense opinions far from somebody’s ad post
Re: Few Month Used Registered 2014 Camry Leather Seat 4 Plug, Navigation System 3. by Tesclaros(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
otunbadan:

My point is “shut the f up” on somebody’s sales post and carry you nonsense opinions far from somebody’s ad post
Pained !!!
Truth they say is always bitter..

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Ford Escape 2011(6months Registered)@2.5m / 2018 Toyota Hilux Revolution V6 Full Option, Accident Free Completely- 25m Net / 2008 Honda Accord Tok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.