Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons (4451 Views)

The Tsar Bomb (BIG IVAN) / Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Uptownerd: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2021

The Tsar Bomba is a super hydrogen bomb built and detonated by the Soviet Union, and reportedly the only one of its kind. The Tsar Bomba [Soviet RDS-220 hydrogen bomb] is rated as the the most powerful nuclear warhead ever built and detonated. It was tested in 1961 to verify an ongoing experiment based on “calculation principles and multi-stage thermonuclear weapon designs” by the Soviet Union.

The Russian federation recently released the video clip of the declassified video clip of the detonation. The bomb is said to be 3000+ times more deadly and bigger than the nuclear bomb detonation that destroyed Hiroshima in Japan.

The test was done as far back as 1961 and was recently declassified by the Russian military. The declassified video clip is currently circulating on the internet space and has got millions of people talking; myself included. Watching that clip brought goose bumps on my skin.

The destructive capacity of Russia’s Tsar Bomba is why countries shouldn’t build nuclear weapons.

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by ReneJay(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Man is his own problem. I hope these bombs are kept for aliens in their planets.

3 Likes

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Uptownerd:

Pally, where the clip nah? undecided
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Uptownerd: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Pally, where the clip nah? undecided

In the link
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Patriot9: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tsar bomb has been decommissioned many many years ago na.

Even before it was tested, the scientists had to reduce it yielding power which means that the bomb didn't even blast up to its original spec.
However,the bomb was never built to be used against any enemy.
The main point of building Tsar bomb was to send a message to US that they ( America) do not have the Monopoly of making deadly weapons ( as regards Hiroshima nuclear event).
The bomb was too dangerous to be used, that's why they didn't hesitate to decommissioned it.

11 Likes

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
I don't know you but I see a man called righteousness89 commenting on this topic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by ExAngel007(f): 1:07am On Sep 27, 2021
hmm

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by chiiraq802(m): 2:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Russia's Tsar Bomba dey learn work for where '9ja wrath of God' dey. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Onyenna(m): 4:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Wow!!!

This one gwuru m ike.......

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by punisha: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2021
See as country's boast of military offense and defense power....wetin Nigeria fit boast of like this abeg?
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by larryUG(m): 6:00am On Sep 27, 2021
The most chilling part of this test is that the Soviet Union tested this in a place where there were villages 55km from Ground zero. The soviets couldn't evacuate their citizens. They nuked their own population just for a test. Till date Russia has refused to report the death toll

4 Likes

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Sep 27, 2021
punisha:
See as country's boast of military offense and defense power....wetin Nigeria fit boast of like this abeg?

Catapult undecided
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by CUMIN: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Our only prayers should be that an iidiot should never be the president of any nuclear power country...so that they don't trigger annihilation
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by michlins(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2021
punisha:
you want your country to have this power?

To prove what?

Russia had this weapon and probably something worse but it didn't stop the mass shooting that happened recently at a school.

Let's be mindful of what is important.

New Zealand doesn't have this weapon but it's one of the best places a person can live
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by descartes400: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Patriot9:

Even before it was tested, the scientists had to reduce it yielding power which means that the bomb didn't even blast up to its original spec.
The main point of building Tsar bomb was to send a message to US that they ( America) do not have the Monopoly of making deadly weapons ( as regards Hiroshima nuclear event).
The bomb was too dangerous to be used, that's why they didn't hesitate to decommissioned it.

It was so deadly to be used to the extent that even the user is not safe from its yielding power.
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by descartes400: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2021
larryUG:
The most chilling part of this test is that the Soviet Union tested this in a place where there were villages 55km from Ground zero. The soviets couldn't evacuate their citizens. They nuked their own population just for a test. Till date Russia has refused to report the death toll

Are you sure of this?
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Gadafii: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
larryUG:
that was the same way they hid the tue figure and the actual damage done in chenobyll, the pripyat nuclear plant disaster. the core reactor 4, one of the four reactors at the plant. due to human error as a result of a test that was carried out by engineers exploded and release deadly gas into the air

before it dawn on the KGB to evacuate its citizens, more than enough damages had been done, and according to external sources who accessed the damages, more than 1000 people could have died in that disaster, not immediately thought, plants were destroyed, and the air was polluted, water bodies were affected as well.
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by BigYash: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2021
punisha:
Giving their fighting equipment to bokoharam and bandits.. And telling nysc members to prepare ransom ahead,incase they are kidnapped...
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Docodes(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked Tsar bomb na your country mate??
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Vulcanheph(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
larryUG:
I don't care to know if what you just wrote is true or not but for your own safety Becareful of the info you post online oh.... American secret service dey learn work for where Russia own dey oh, in terms of covet operations oh, you will be surprised to sleep in your house in nigeria and wake up in a Gulag deep in Siberia.

3 Likes

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Cmoni1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
These kind of explosions reveals a Mushroom cloud,showing intensity and radii coverage.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Make Dem no use it on humans oo

1 Like

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Shaolin77: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I don't care to know if what you just wrote is true or not but for your own safety Becareful of the info you post online oh.... American secret service dey learn work for where Russia own dey oh, in terms of covet operations oh, you will be surprised to sleep in your house in nigeria and wake up in a Gulag deep in Siberia.
All these exaggeration from Putin/Russia propagandist hypers self
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Vulcanheph(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Shaolin77:
All these exaggeration from Putin/Russia propagandist hypers self
I no talk pass that one....
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Shaolin77: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Does that mean the TSAR Bomba has been disabled and of no use?
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by juniorstar(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Its man that would end up destroying man and erasing the entire technological progress made.

Tori dey oo

Less than 71 days to the launch of the pi network mainnet and everywhere go stew you still neva to begin dey mine ya own like wetin be the colour of your problem...this one no be village people so..this one no be bring one to get fifty..absolutely free yet you still dey reason am..no wahala when mainnet launch e go choke when you begin dey see your neighbour wey don dey mine am upgrade 2 seconds.

Have you heard of pi network..a crypto developed by Stanford phd grads..

it can be mined with just spending few secs on the app...just 15seconds daily and you get to keep mining this coin
its mining doesn't:
-consume your data
- consume your battery life
-it's absolutely free
- you get to keep mining by just opening the app for less than 30 seconds each day
-I guess you missed bitcoin at its early stage , what about ethereum. Zuga coin but don't miss pi...
1)you can get the app from the app store and start mining yours
2) don't waste time..cos with time it gets harder to mine and late comers wont be allowed to even mine
3) by December it would be sold for 10 to 15dollars for 1 pi at least
Don't miss this oppurtunity

Get the pi network app from playstore and use the invitation code "jisibor" and start mining

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Loyalty100: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bombs are built to be detonated not stored like naija palliatives
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
ReneJay:
Man is his own problem. I hope these bombs are kept for aliens on their planets.

Bombs like these are a future plan to terraform the Earth into a habitable expanse for aliens (they are already amongst us in very uncomfortable disguises) - Nairaland Owner is a reptilian grin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by abumeinben(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
ReneJay:
Man is his own problem. I hope these bombs are kept for aliens in their planets.
Yeah.

I heard they're invading from Apokalipse but not sure if Darkseid and Steppenwolf are coming.
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Darkseid(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
abumeinben:

Yeah.

I heard they're invading from Apokalipse but not sure if Darkseid and Steppenwolf are coming.
I ain't going boss, I'm expecting two bannies around that time angry
Re: Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons by Mangekyo: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Patriot9:

The thing is it's possible they could still have a few of those tsar bombers but it's classified.
Most of these countries always like to have secret weapons and since the soviet were able to build it and test, I doubt if they didn't build another and kept in in secret for emergency use in the future. The Russians are ruthless and would do ANYTHING to protect their land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Unilag Post Graduate Result Out / University Of Ibadan Address / Adekunle Ajasin University Pre-degree List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.