Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

How To Make 30000 Naira Weekly With Just This One App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 30000 Naira Weekly With Just This One App (778 Views)

Seven Thousand Naira Weekly Income For You - Pure Network Intel / You Can Make #30000 Before November Ends / Earn Upto 30,000 Naira Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 30000 Naira Weekly With Just This One App by Emprezito: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
With the way things are going in Nigeria,many people are looking for way to make money online. Now am going to show you how to make a t least 30000 naira monthly of you follow this simple steps. The app am going to show you I assure you will come out with fabulous results

The app is piggyvest. Piggyvest is a reserve funds and speculation stage that gives you heaps of advantages. With Piggyvest, you can set aside cash for emergency days, set something aside for that task or thing you wish to buy, you could likewise save only for saving

The portable app urge you to build up a savings attitude, which for me is truly useful and could help from various perspectives. While saving – which is the essential point of the application, you will appreciate interests on your saved funds. These interests come in consistently, and they are far superior to what your business bank gives you.

You likewise bring in cash for referring your family and friends to use Piggyvest; any individual who joins with your referral link and finishes their profile, gives you, and that individual N1,000 each. The cash will be opened to your record when the individual satisfies all the signing up requirements

Presently, Imagine you send your Piggyvest referral link to like 50 individuals either on WhatsApp, Facebook or you simply suggest the great stuff Piggyvest is doing, and 15 individuals join till they complete their enlistment, you've made N15,000 with no hard work!

Very great, isn't that so?

How do Referrals work?

When someone signs up to PiggyVest using your referral link, you and the person you have referred each earn N1000, which is paid into your SafeLock. This matures to your flex account after 10days once the referred user is marked valid.

As a new user, your bonus will be paid into your SafeLock and matures to your flex account 10 days after you have been marked valid.

Who is a valid user?

To be considered valid, a new user must:

Link their BVN and fund their Flex Naira wallet with at least #100 via a direct bank transfer to their flex account number

Fund any other two wallets with at least #1000 each. This could be Piggybank, Safelock, or Target savings wallet.

Once all of these have been done, referral bonuses will be unlocked and sent to your flex account at the maturity date.

How can I check my referrals?

To check the status of people you referred, login to your Piggyvest dashboard, select Account > Earn N1000 per invite > Click on each name to see if they’re valid.

You may want to ask why you should have to put in your BVN number. I also asked that question when I was about signing up, but I later found out it was meant for security reasons. You don't need to be afraid because your money won't be lost and it is also required for your automatic saving. It Is also for security reasons

To begin bringing in cash from the Piggyvest reference program, click this connect to enroll and you'll get N1,000.

https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=166551cf2a1220.

In any case, you should likewise finish your signing up and store some cash to show you're prepared to begin saving with them. At last, advise others you refered to do likewise…

No one will lose, you're all going to bring in cash from these referal apps.

To get started click on this link

https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=166551cf2a1220.

And put in my phone number 09041855846 as your referral code when signing up

Also ensure to complete your account setup or else you wont be able to withdraw your referral earnings

If you have trouble signing up feel free to contact me on my WhatsApp number above

(1) (Reply)

Groovy BBNaija biography, Age & Net Worth, Henry Olisaemeka Orakwue full data & / Who Knows How I Can Get IBAN For Gtbank? / Become An Aggregator With Palmpay And Kudi (nomba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.