Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) (17574 Views)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / La Palma – Families Given 1hr To Escape Before Toxic Gas Bomb Explodes(Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by sematec(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
this thing don first happen millions of years ago

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
At This point in time, I think I'd have to agree with Righteousness2 that we are indeed living in perilous times..........We are all end time candidates lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by mactoni91(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
They should do aggressive cloud seeding in that region if they actually want to go Fire fighting...

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by FairAdvocate(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Make Aso rock eruption just take place on the 1st of October...I don't wànt to know if it is active or not... grin grin

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by AlphaCEO: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emmyreal4:
Nigeria is floating on Foreign Loans
LMAO... I didn't see that
metaphor coming. Nice jabs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by ayenale1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Prayers for the People of Canary, La Palma.

Bible Prophecies are Practically flying off the Pages.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

KING JESUS is set to snatch HIS Bride out of here . Be Prepared!
Excuse me sir in as much as i commend ur sympathy...God made natural disasters for his glory...he created everything all of them,which one is son of man is coming for his bride cos of volcanic eruption...are u normal?

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by end1999constitu(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Wrongly put....You can't be blessed and same time cursed...the best way to put it is Nigeria is so blessed but have cursed leaders without good development ideas!

@SENIORWRITER

It's OK Mr seniorwriter.....but were ewu tinye na eriri ma obu were eriri tinye na ewu are still the same thing OK
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by solidmyk(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
AlphaCEO:

This is indeed one more evidence
that shows that the surface of the earth is floating on molten rocks or
red-hot liquid magma!

Red-hot like the blazing gaseous
sun!

Reminds me of geography class
Wahala for who no dey science department grin

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by jadyclem(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Make something like dis happen for NORTH...

I wan see something first
Don't wish evil for your fellow brother. Regardless of what's happening in the north, we're one country and we shouldn't be wishing evil for one another.

Thank God for Africa. God knows our leaders are heartless and extremely wicked that's why he put us in place where natural disasters are rare occurrences. We're really very lucky!
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by 3ple9ine(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Will government compensate people that lose their house?
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
At This point in time, I think I'd have to agree with Righteousness2 that we are indeed living in perilous times..........We are all end time candidates lipsrsealed
Nonsense..

Volcanoes have been erupting,millions of years before mankind came into existence.. angry
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
3ple9ine:
Will government compensate people that lose their house?
For what?

Are they the cause of the eruption?

All they can do is offer support..
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
sematec:
this thing don first happen millions of years ago
Don't mind some religious NUTS..

VOLCANOES have been happening,before living things found their way to the Blue Planet.. sad
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by makeherscream(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dangrace01:
Kai
havert
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by 3ple9ine(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
For what?

Are they the cause of the eruption?

All they can do is offer support..
But don't you think the function of government is to protect the life and properties of its citizens.
I am not even saying building them a new house but giving the! palliatives that would assist them in this period
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
3ple9ine:

But don't you think the function of government is to protect the life and properties of its citizens.
I am not even saying building them a new house but giving the! palliatives that would assist them in this period
I agree..

A responsible government should place her citizens welfare paramount..

I just felt that the term compensation is not proper in this context..

Being a natural disaster..

More like a palliative..
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by 3ple9ine(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
I agree..
A responsible government should place her citizens welfare paramount..
I just felt that the term compensation is not proper in this context..
Being a natural disaster..
More like a palliative..
OK thanks.

1 Like

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by Funflipper: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Don't be deceived by that man. It is just a normal volcanic erruptiion. You can even liken this to a child's play when compared to to that of krakatoa.
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by Judybash93(m): 1:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Maybe in Spain and other regions. Not here in Africa

At least read...
We're talking about the way the earth is structured from inside out and you're here.

Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:20am On Sep 28, 2021
All these hills in Northern Nigeria when are they going to erupt so we can have our country only for ourselves... Zuma Rock should do the needful and consume all the wicked politicians in Abuja
Re: La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) by DigitB: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Evacuate all inhabitants and allow nature do her thing.

Firefighters be wan quench the fires before? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afghanistan: At Least 1,000 Killed, 1500 Injured After 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.