Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

BB Naija: Pere Evicted From The House But Not The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija: Pere Evicted From The House But Not The Show (371 Views)

BB Naija: Pere Hospitalized, Instagram Account Disabled / BB Naija: Pere Fans Come Out To Protest Over Twist / BB Naija Update: Miracle, Nina Kiss In The Shower And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija: Pere Evicted From The House But Not The Show by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
In a shocking twist, the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eyes housemate, Pere was the first among the housemates up to be evicted from the show.

In the twist, Ebuka revealed that Pere has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija’s house.

While Pere was about leaving the show, Ebuka then said that Pere eviction was from the house and not the show.

This twist has left viewers speechless.

Watch video:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/09/26/bb-naija-pere-evicted-of-the-house-but-not-the-show/

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay 300k Monthly To My Social Media Manager! / ‘nedu Lied, He Connived With Police To Forcefully Take My Children’ — Ex-wife Uz / Bbnaija Cross & Jackie B Welcomed With Most Expensive Convoy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.