Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have (3403 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by donaldeke(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Last week the story broke that media mogul Mo Abudu and several men in positions of power and authority have been the reason she has been high and flying (read here). Mo is a name to reckon with when it comes to media and a lot of people have been 'tapping' into the anointing, but from recent stories that were broken by an Instagram user, they may not be wanting the anointing anymore.

The Instagram user, Gistlover made it clear that among mo Abudu list of men are Bola Ahmed Tinubu, APC leader; Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, Babatunde Raji Fashola, former governor of Lagos State and now minister, Rotimi Amaechi, former governor of Port Harcourt and also now a minister (transport); among many others including her daughter's father-in-law.

On this list also sits comfortably Bisi Onasanya a former First Bank Chief. The post has it that Onosanya was a wonderful banker with a shining track record until Abudu came along. You would recall that there was a time the bank's leadership was in turmoil and we can not say for sure if this was the reason. It was also reported that some of the loans issued to the media mogul went so bad that they were the source of some of the heat that sent Bisi packing from the bank top office.

https://www.reporterswall.com/mo-abudu-and-former-first-bank-chief-bisi-onasanya-romantic-saga-that-may-have-cost-him-his-job/

1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by Loverofpeace: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by 151487made(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Random sex is normal now in our society
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Wetin this big boys see for this old woman's p***sy nah ?

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by Kingcalls: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Women hv nothing to offer apart from sex....so much for future is female grin grin... I can imagine woman ruling this country, she go offer pvssy to her opposition so they can keep quiet.... thats all in their brains...

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by suffering: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
The man is built like Spike from Tom and Jerry. All these men who control too much money yet never see the need to exercise for a day of their lives. E dey show very well.

This woman at age 53 is still rolling with big money earners. Without a doubt she bills them heavily. At my young age I won’t mind a taste. As a bachelor I have a lot of funds at my disposal. I’m just surprised that someone her age hasn’t outgrown the babygirl lifestyle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by Stanchem029: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Meek1:
Ok
How market?
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by OG1BABY(f): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by adesegun121(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by ashawopikin(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
freakydaddy:
Wetin this big boys see for this old woman's p***sy nah ?
na experience pussy grin
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by ashawopikin(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tis milf too like rich preeks
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by hismerhill(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Mo Abudu And Former First Bank Chief, Bisi Onasanya Romantic Saga That May Have by Kobicove(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
The fact that a lady is friends with a man in a powerful position does not mean that she's sléping with him undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Better Jukie / Leave My Hubby Alone** Imo State Deputy Gov's Wife Tells Queen Nwokoye / Kourtney Not Happy With Sister Posing Nude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.