Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

"I'm Happy To Leave With Nini, Forget The 90 Million" - Bbnaija Saga Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I'm Happy To Leave With Nini, Forget The 90 Million" - Bbnaija Saga Reveals (1474 Views)

BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) / BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Happy To Leave With Nini, Forget The 90 Million" - Bbnaija Saga Reveals by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Saga, Saga!, Saga!! has been the Headline of The News for Several Weeks now prior to the prank which Biggie propelled Nini to Play.

Saga was one of the Housemates who left the Big Brother House on Sunday, it’s been one hell of a ride. Nini was first asked to Leave the House and we saw a Stagnant Saga who’s only Priority was to leave. He couldn’t stop hugging Nini even when her 10 Seconds Ultimatum was drawing close to finish.

“I feel like I am addicted to her, without he I can’t Imagine staying in the BBNaija House” – Saga revealed to BBNaija Host on his Eviction.

Allow me to take you back to about a Week Ago when Big Brother gave Nini the task of Hiding away from the House for 24 Hours. Nini took a secret exit which led to a White room. In the white room, she could see everything that was Happening in the House.

Saga Said More.. Find out his reason for being Obsessed with Nini though he knows that she is in a relationship - Click Here and please Don't Click Here!!!
Re: "I'm Happy To Leave With Nini, Forget The 90 Million" - Bbnaija Saga Reveals by dawnomike(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2021
He has watched too much of Bollywood love stories...
Re: "I'm Happy To Leave With Nini, Forget The 90 Million" - Bbnaija Saga Reveals by abobote: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
That's not a guarantee to have her

(1) (Reply)

Dancing With The Stars / How To Watch Free Nigeria Movies On Net / Help!etv Is Not Showing On My Mytv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.