Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya (2294 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by powalez: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Help, My girlfriend was trafficked to Libya

Am Peter from Makurdi, I have a lady I have dated for over seven years, along the line, we had issues about infidelity and she asked to visit her mom in the village in kwande local government of benue state and I agreed and she left for the village, she later called that she wished to come back to Makurdi where she was staying with her uncle and that I should send her transport fare which I did but she claimed not to have seen the alert, I got furious and I didn't send again for about two weeks, I later sent her the transport fare again, this time, she acknowledged the alert but told me the mother said she should wait till month end and we exchanged words, I told her she was playing me, this was around june this year but she left for her village in February, since then, no phone calls from her, her calls were then picked by one guy who claimed she went to visit her moms relatives and there is no network there hence he is using her phone, early last week, I got the reversal for the first transfer I did for her, then on Saturday last week, I got a call from a foreign number and she called her name that I should call her back, then I asked her if she was using a Cameroonian phone number since Cameron is not far from her village but she told me, it was a Libyan phone number, I was shocked, this is somebody who has never been out of Benue before,, then I asked if she was there for ashawo business, she then refused to talk to me, that everyone is saying she came to Libya for Ashawo business, I had to beg her to talk, she now told me that she was working in one hospital as a cleaner and her pay is worth 100k naira currency, that she went there through her aunty, and that the aunty used 400k to transport her to Libya by road and she will have to pay her before she starts saving her own money, I called her again yesterday and she opened up that, the supposed woman is not her aunty but she knew her through her sister, she is now saying if I want her back to Nigeria, I should send her transport fare so she can come back but I don't have that much but am really worried for her, am having a feeling she will be forced into prostitution, I wish to help her, thus is someone we dated for four years without sex, she is not the sex type but am afraid, she is in trouble here, what can I do? Please help, the uncle is really disappointed
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Chimeluv(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Tales by moonlight undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by gulfer: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
She trafficked herself angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by delzbaba(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
please make all effort to help her before they turn her into a sex slave, she will never forget u.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
If they are not forcing her to do something illegal than I don't think you can do anything about it,btw how much is she asking you to paid for her transport fare?

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by powalez: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by powalez: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
If they are not forcing her to do something illegal than I don't think you can do anything about it,btw how much is she asking you to paid for her transport fare?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by powalez: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2021
T
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by powalez: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Chimeluv:
Tales by moonlight undecided
This is a true life story,I can give you her phone number
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by powalez: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
But am afraid it will one day get to that point
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by powalez: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2021
delzbaba:
please make all effort to help her before they turn her into a sex slave, she will never forget u.
How do I go about this sir?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by delzbaba(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2021
powalez:

How do I go about this sir?
she may call u that the madam is insisting that she refunds all the money invested in her trip, so you can help her source for funds.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Danielomisco(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Lol mugu

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Figger(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Bros na Libya I dey like this, I know wetin dey, forget about that ur woman. She no dey work for any hospital, na ashawo she dey do for now cos that's the fastest way to raise money and repay ur trafficker. Maybe when she's done paying her debts, she can now decide weather to continue with the ashawo work for her own money or switch into a decent work.

8 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Georgekyrian(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Figger:
Bros na Libya I dey like this, I know wetin dey, forget about that ur woman. She no dey work for any hospital, na ashawo she dey do for now cos that's the fastest way to raise money and repay ur trafficker. Maybe when she's done paying her debts, she can now decide weather to continue with the ashawo work for her own money or switch into a decent work.

Bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by JoeSoapy: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Lmao, she’s now your Ex girlfriend my guy

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Sonnobax15(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,you be Mumu? undecided

Was she drugged before taken to Libya? undecided

Abeg talk another thing jorh.......That your Banny go don dey give different guymen different lashing styles by now tongue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by AcademicWriter: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2021
She trafficked herself
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by sliksusan: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2021
powalez:
Help, My girlfriend was trafficked to Libya

Am Peter from Makurdi, I have a lady I have dated for over seven years, along the line, we had issues about infidelity and she asked to visit her mom in the village in kwande local government of benue state and I agreed and she left for the village, she later called that she wished to come back to Makurdi where she was staying with her uncle and that I should send her transport fare which I did but she claimed not to have seen the alert, I got furious and I didn't send again for about two weeks, I later sent her the transport fare again, this time, she acknowledged the alert but told me the mother said she should wait till month end and we exchanged words, I told her she was playing me, this was around june this year but she left for her village in February, since then, no phone calls from her, her calls were then picked by one guy who claimed she went to visit her moms relatives and there is no network there hence he is using her phone, early last week, I got the reversal for the first transfer I did for her, then on Saturday last week, I got a call from a foreign number and she called her name that I should call her back, then I asked her if she was using a Cameroonian phone number since Cameron is not far from her village but she told me, it was a Libyan phone number, I was shocked, this is somebody who has never been out of Benue before,, then I asked if she was there for ashawo business, she then refused to talk to me, that everyone is saying she came to Libya for Ashawo business, I had to beg her to talk, she now told me that she was working in one hospital as a cleaner and her pay is worth 100k naira currency, that she went there through her aunty, and that the aunty used 400k to transport her to Libya by road and she will have to pay her before she starts saving her own money, I called her again yesterday and she opened up that, the supposed woman is not her aunty but she knew her through her sister, she is now saying if I want her back to Nigeria, I should send her transport fare so she can come back but I don't have that much but am really worried for her, am having a feeling she will be forced into prostitution, I wish to help her, thus is someone we dated for four years without sex, she is not the sex type but am afraid, she is in trouble here, what can I do? Please help, the uncle is really disappointed

Try to help her out of Libya if you did not have money for help her to come to Nigeria you can try send her money for try as much possible left Libya to Tunisia because Tunisia is good better more than Libya she can stay in Tunisia and arrange self there .
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Xmato: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
She traveled to her village herself, told you to send money if you want her back, you did. She no come back but add join the money go Libya.

She dey Libya still call you again say if you wan see am make you send money for her to come back.

You sure say no be money for Malaysia she dey look for so?

If na her face dey hungry you, tell her to send you picture na.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by greenie77: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
What efforts are her own relatives making to get her back to Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
She's on her way to Italy for prostitution but that's only if she would make it through the sea.

You're a fool anyway. grin

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
sliksusan:

Try to help her out of Libya if you did not have money for help her to come to Nigeria you can try send her money for try as much possible left Libya to Tunisia because Tunisia is good better more than Libya she can stay in Tunisia and arrange self there .
Help her what?

You dey mad?
The girl is lying to Op to the best of my knowledge. Op should jejely forget about her and move on for his peace of mind. At this point, it's going to be from one problem to another. You better get sense Op

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Person way wan cross over to Italy for ashawo duties na him you dey put mind for.

The only thing you suppose dey do now na to pray make their canoe no sink for inside that mediterranean sea.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by RichieGrassi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
What a simp

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by samtol4(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Hmm ! Things are happening
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Juoflife1(f): 5:15am On Sep 28, 2021
OP she is lieing to you.
You can call her family and find out if she told them the same bullshit. If she did, then you work with the family to bring her. She is not your responsibility, You can only help, if you can.
The story don't just add up. She dey lie abeg.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya by Ge0grapher(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2021
This one choke!!
You dated this babe for 4 yrs and una no knack..
All of a sudden she don graduate to international "Akuna"

Hmmm.. this doesn't make sense oo..
it might actually be true that she needs help.. she was probably promised the cleaner job at first when she was in Nigeria but when she got there she discovered it wasn't true.. that is how this traffickers trick people ..

OP contact her people.. no go do one man savior things.. get more information from her family, their response will direct you on the next course of action. Be wise about it.

Just to add, she is not your responsibility, like someone stated earlier, if you decide to help that is fine but she isn't your responsibility. The main reason why you are receiving negative comments from viewers is because, people feel like she could have at least informed you before travelling but she didn't (what kind of partner does that). And now when things aren't going well she remembers you. That's why you really need to think this through, because if you guys really dated for four years I see no reason why she shouldn't have told you she was going to a foreign land..

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Band In Calabar Carnival / Expired / For Those Who Think America Is The Greatest Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.