Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) (39671 Views)

Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Myself2(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
confirmedniggae:
[b]Imagine them toying with lives of passengers ...if i was in the plane ,i would have hit the two of them with better slap so that they can remember passengers in the plane are human beings not documents or ballot papers

That's the fastest way for you to go to jail. It's called air rage, the airport police will arrest you and you will be charged to court for putting the air raft in jeopardy and endangering the lives of all the other passengers.
Per the copilot, apart from the fact that it was recorded, the captain ought to file a report and the airline management will sanction the copilot if he's at fault, if it's deemed very serious, it may even be reported to their country's civil aviation authority and they can investigate and mete out stiffer sanction. Bottom line, never get violent in an aircraft, you will go to jail
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by dumiel: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
seunlayi:
Good news

I want the same number of likes and shares
Make sure you balanced it.

Click like or shares

Ensure that like is not more than shares or shares more than likes

nor vex bros. use ur other accounts dey do d balancing biko. I dey sure say correct people nor get this kind time for this current Naija..
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Make una no play with people lives oo
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by EmmaLege: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
i like as the guy record am grin grin grin
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Shey no be Taliban ??
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by cessna150(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
The captain should have instructed the lead cabin crew to come and sit inside the cockpit while the co-pilot enters the rest room. That is the standard procedure. I wonder the fight!
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Muslim terrorist man, na their ways
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Weed in action

Real raw Oshogbo weed grin
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by TUANKU(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The end result
Fake news.
That pic is from the plane that crash landed in the Hudson River in New York in 2009.
Stop misleading people.
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
TUANKU:

Fake news.
That pic is from the plane that crash landed in the Hudson River in New York in 2009.
Stop misleading people.
so if you see meme u don't know one? Make una dey calm down the country is Affecting me and you don't take life too serious
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by TUANKU(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
so if you see meme u don't know one? Make una dey calm down the country is Affecting me and you don't take life too serious
That's not a meme oga.
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Go to the bath room abi you won GI smoke or take hard drugs grin grin
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Go to the bath room abi you won go smoke or take hard drugs grin grin
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by Eviana(f): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
That actually was the more mature thing to do, rather than kill all onboard while in the air due to anger and physical fighting.
Re: Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) by bepositive11: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
KingAzari:
Me after seeing this as a passenger:

Just say my last prayer of forgiveness.

They weren't even flying yet. If I was a passenger, I would just pack my bags and leave grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.