Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year (49375 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week / FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by gibzzhd: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

So how come he was named the UEFA player of the year yet Messi neither Messi nor Lewandowski Made it to the last three?
They considered UCL and Euros. Ballon d'or or Fifa best consider football
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by kcnwaigbo: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
gibzzhd:

They considered UCL and Euros. Ballon d'or or Fifa best consider football
So Copa America is bigger than the UEFA champions league and the Euro nations tournament?

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by gibzzhd: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

So Copa America is bigger than the UEFA champions league and the Euro nations tournament?
Messi won Copa and Copa de rey
Jorginho won Euros and UCL
Messi won Too scorer in Spain
Jorginho was even in a mention for any Epl awards
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by kcnwaigbo: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
gibzzhd:

Messi won Copa and Copa de rey
Jorginho won Euros and UCL
Messi won Too scorer in Spain
Jorginho was even in a mention for any Epl awards
Was Messi in mention for any UCL award? He was conspicuously missing in the UCL team of the tournament

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by gibzzhd: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Was Messi in mention for any UCL award? He was conspicuously missing in the UCL team of the tournament
A ballon d'or winner that isn't even outstanding in his own league. Get small shame na.............
Jorginho is no were near top performs in the Epl.
Messi didn't go far in the UCL that's why his performances wasn't considered. Jorginho was in running for all 38 league games and still couldn't be any were near the best. Again get small shame
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by jpride(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2021
gibzzhd:

A ballon d'or winner that isn't even outstanding in his own league. Get small shame na.............
Messi didn't go far in the UCL that's why his performances wasn't considered. Jorginho was in running for all 38 league games and still couldn't be any were near the best. Again get small shame
Mumu wen dey tell person shut up, u shut up ur dirty mouth.
Messi did not go far in both UCL and La liga, he wasn't in UEFA team of the year. Are u so dumb to come out to say UEFA is stupid for acknowledging Jorginho's performance in UCL and Euro? Or has nation's cup become more important than UCL? He wasn't the only one who won UCL and Euro. Emerson Pamela also won both. Why wasn't Emerson chosen?
So u want to dash messi balloon D'or because of nation cup and useless Copa del ray? How many times has Yaya Toure won nation's cup and African best? You are so dumb to look down on Jorginho all because he doesn't have goals. Is he a striker? Check his passes, interceptions, chances created and assists.

See mumu dey tell person shut up

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by goddons50: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
SHOULD LEWANDOSKI NOT WIN THIS YEARS BALLONDOR....IT WILL BE GREATEST CORRUPTION THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED SINCE THE CREATION OF THIS WORLD.... DESPITE THE NIGERIAN CORRUPTION I AM VERY SURE EVEN NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WILL BE SHOCKED IF LEWANDOSKI MISSES THIS...

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by jpride(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
goddons50:
SHOULD LEWANDOSKI NOT WIN THIS YEARS BALLONDOR....IT WILL BE GREATEST CORRUPTION THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED SINCE THE CREATION OF THIS WORLD.... DESPITE THE NIGERIAN CORRUPTION I AM VERY SURE EVEN NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WILL BE SHOCKED IF LEWANDOSKI MISSES THIS...

My take is if Lewandowski miss it, let it goto either Kante or Jorginho. If Messi win it again , I'll stop watching football

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
gibzzhd:

Messi dint win best la liga player as well...
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
jpride:

I'm happy to be classified as someone with low IQ than someone with no IQ just d way you are. Useless individual with no reasoning ability. I pity ur parents that wasted food, time, energy and money raising a coward. I truly sympathize with them.
You keep singing Messi's praise when u don't know anything about statistics.
Do I need to give u Lewandowski's statistics so far? This retard is mentioning messi all because of Copa america. Wasted sperm

I don tire for Messi minions... they are actually brainless... they are just screaming 7th balon dor loading.... ask them on what basis , they start to talk about copa... Brazil won copa in 2019 , no player there was nominated, instead they criminally gave it to Messi, saying he won European golden boot and la kiga despite having a disastrous copa america that year... Now Lewandowski won European golden boot and bundesliga, Messi fans are saying he doesn't deserve it.... this shows how brainless these Messi minions are
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
jpride:

My take is if Lewandowski miss it, let it goto either Kante or Jorginho. If Messi win it again , I'll stop watching football

Better stop watching football already

Cos Messi is winning this..

Fact is, no one comes close

2019 ballon d' or was more competitive than this

Messi has no real competition this year

Go hug transformer when he wins it
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi dint win best la liga player as well...

In 9 seasons at Madrid, how many la liga player of the year does Ronaldo have?

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

I don tire for Messi minions... they are actually brainless... they are just screaming 7th balon dor loading.... ask them on what basis , they start to talk about copa... Brazil won copa in 2019 , no player there was nominated, instead they criminally gave it to Messi, saying he won European golden boot and la kiga despite having a disastrous copa america that year... Now Lewandowski won European golden boot and bundesliga, Messi fans are saying he doesn't deserve it.... this shows how brainless these Messi minions are

You wey be living zombie

What did Ronaldo win in 2013 when he was given ballon d or?

Blatter dashed him the award cos he was crying and threatening to not attend the awards again, after finishing behind Messi consecutively

Voting was postponed so they can rig it on his behalf

Imagine winning award based on a friendly performance against sweeden

While Ribery who won treble was robbed

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You wey be living zombie

What did Ronaldo win in 2013 when he was given ballon d or?

Blatter dashed him the award cos he was crying and threatening to not attend the awards again, after finishing behind Messi consecutively

Voting was postponed so they can rig it on his behalf

Imagine winning award based on a friendly performance against sweeden

While Ribery who won treble was robbed

What did messi win in 2012 that made him win balon dor??
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

We know messi never deserved most of the la liga best player award he received.... no ones takes those fake awards seriously these days... if dem like mk they dash am 10 balon dor.... i will rather take the records on the pitch...and who sets them better than Ronaldo??
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

What did messi win in 2012 that made him win balon dor??

If you are asking this, then you are dumber than I thought

2012 will go down in history as the year with the best individual performance ever

Barca still won a trophy compared to Cr7 and Madrid that won nothing

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

We know messi never deserved most of the la liga best player award he received.... no ones takes those fake awards seriously these days... if dem like mk they dash am 10 balon dor.... i will rather take the records on the pitch...and who sets them better than Ronaldo??

We or you? You are deluded bro, not surprising

Make dem dash him? You sound like you've given up already.. grin grin
Unfortunately for you, no one gives a shyte bout your opinion
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

We or you? You are deluded bro, not surprising

Make dem dash him? You sound like you've given up already.. grin grin
Unfortunately for you, no one gives a shyte bout your opinion

Given up on what has no value ...lol...u are a red nosed deluded clown .... ur opinion keeps on getting trashed daily...better leave football...its not for u
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

If you are asking this, then you are dumber than I thought

2012 will go down in history as the year with the best individual performance ever

Barca still won a trophy compared to Cr7 and Madrid that won nothing

I see how hypocritical and deluded u and ur minions are.... now tell me, was Messi better than Lewandowski individually last season or this year.... answer....
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

Given up on what has no value ...lol...u are a red nosed deluded clown .... ur opinion keeps on getting trashed daily...better leave football...its not for u

You need a mental state examination honestly.... Can't be arguing with someone who ain't sane
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

I see how hypocritical and deluded u and ur minions are.... now tell me, was Messi better than Lewandowski individually last season or this year.... answer....

Yes...

Asides goals just like Ronaldo what does lewandowski offer?

No assist this season in the league, but he has 7 goals
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by jpride(m): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

U no really get sense. Is that what d guy is saying? What brings CR7 here?
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by jpride(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Yes...

Mumu how many assists and goals has Messi this season?
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Yes...

U are definitely insane....so assists are now more important than goals....so u need to assist to win balon dor... u are deranged
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2021
jpride:

U no really get sense. Is that what d guy is saying? What brings CR7 here?

You are the retardded one, if I have to spell it out for you

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are definitely insane....so assists are now more important than goals....so u need to assist to win balon dor... u are deranged

Ballon d or is an individual award

You need more than goals to win, that's all

Overall game play and impact within a year duration
Team successes too

I'm done arguing with you 2 dumbfvcks

Feel free to quote, not gonna reply you on this again

Messi will win his 7th d'or come December

And there is nothing you and your ilks can do about it
At least I like the fact your Delusions know Cr7 is not in contention

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by jpride(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Team successes too

You are the most useless animal I've encountered in a decade. I'm very stupid for even exchanging words with a mugu like u. Usually I argue with reasonable fans that understands football, not a brainless newborn
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Team successes too

Either u are blind, deaf and dumb or u are outrightly deranged... does messi stand a chance on individual performance and goals compared to Lewandowski

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.