Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Health Challenges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Challenges (1065 Views)

10 Global Health Challenges To Watch Out For In 2019 / My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It / Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Challenges by Eldorado212: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2021
Please, I've done test for HIV and I'm negative owing to the fact that i had sex with a certain girl 5years ago or thereabout with a pair of condom and unfortunately it got broken since then I've never been myself so at any slight ailment or change in my body system my mind always goes there that i might be infected i always live in fear since then and that made me to always go for test. After 3months i went for a test and nothing was seen a year later i had malaria and typhoid fever but i have to go go for a test and nothing was seen 4years later i went for HIV test again and nothing was seen. And since then I've not had sex with any girl but i now notice change in my body system even after treating malaria last 2month now notice severe headache and feverish/ body aches what is really the cause of all this me I'm still afraid.??
Re: Health Challenges by 1F30M4(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
See a doctor for proper diagnosis, run all necessary tests he/she tells you to do(malaria, typhoid, hepatitis B, etc and not just that for HIV).
Re: Health Challenges by Oluolad86(f): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please go for Covid test, check your PCV and your BP. Stop thinking about the incident

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Has Not Seen Her Period For 3 Months Now / Shawarma Can Cause Cancer / The 15 Awesome "Never" Rules For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.