Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Poland Embassy Shift Student Visa Application Date Forward Without Notice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poland Embassy Shift Student Visa Application Date Forward Without Notice. (716 Views)

How Do I Get An Appointment With Poland Embassy. / "Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poland Embassy Shift Student Visa Application Date Forward Without Notice. by Oyerinde16(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2021
The Republic of Poland is a nice country no doubt, thousands of Nigeria applied to study in Poland, the secured admissions, went ahead to pay for tuition however majority have being unable to apply for Visa due to the shabby way the polish embassy have handled visa appointment.

I first attempted to apply for the visa on behalf of someone on two months ago, but had to wait till the 3rd of Sep 2021 when the site would be open, i waited overnight to apply to no avail, it happened that at about 8am the dates began to change to a further date without being able to apply. I gave up as no one in a whats app group of over 200 was successful as well. The date changed to 16th/Sep/2021.

On the 16th/Sep/2021 i began the routine again all to no avail as the date changed to 30th/Sep/2021 again, however i heard they were selling Visa appointment slot at the embassy so i went thereon the 20th/Sep/2021. I met a lot of prospective student who had done their interview and was waiting to collect their documents, that's where i met people who told me categorically they paid up to #250k, i was introduced to a security at the embassy who did not deny he knew about the racketeering but stated he no longer wanted to get his hands involved. (I know if i pressed and offered he would most likely have bulged).

I heard from a source the site would be opened today 27th/Sep/2021 that the site would open before the stated date on the site which is 30th/Sep/2021. true to it, the site opened and the date changed to the 14th/Oct/2021.

Guys in similar situations please lets hear your views, and lets see or know how we can go about this.

Pixs 1 is 16th/Sep/2021
Pixs 2 is 30th/Sep/2021 however before this date, the date has changed again
Pixs 3 is 10th/Oct/2021. (with no hope).

1 Like

Re: Poland Embassy Shift Student Visa Application Date Forward Without Notice. by Favicon: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerians can go anywhere sha

(1) (Reply)

World Top 7 Crazy Dictators You Never Knew / ASUU Strike Update: The Outcome Of ASUU And FG Meeting Yesterday(thursday) / Nfts - Easiest Way You Can Make Millions Right Now! Don't Waste This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.