Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

#bbnaija: “i’m Happy I And Nini Were Both Evicted - Saga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #bbnaija: “i’m Happy I And Nini Were Both Evicted - Saga (802 Views)

Solution That I And 3000+ Other Nigerians Used To Cure All Of Our Eye Problems / Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Reunioun Day 3: Drama Between Angel And Nini || Big Brother / HELP!! I And My Friend Scammed By Engr. Akwaibo And Salami Katherine Ometere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “i’m Happy I And Nini Were Both Evicted - Saga by Fakeyeahmed94: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021

Big Brother Naija lover boy housemate, Saga has expressed his joy as he and love, Nini were both evicted from the show.

The 28-year-old man was evicted yesterday, Sunday, 26th of September alongside his favourite housemate, NIini.

Saga in a chat with the show host, Ebuka following his eviction said that he’s glad he didn’t make the final since he’s out to be with Nini.

According to him, spending another week in the Big Brother House without Nini would have been boring and very difficult for him.

“I’m happy to be out to see Nini.. spending more week in that house would have been extremely boring.. we understood each other”.

For more details and other stories click on https://ameboonline.com/bbnaija-im-happy-i-and-nini-were-both-evicted-spending-one-week-in-that-house-without-her-wouldve-been-boring-saga-video/
Re: #bbnaija: “i’m Happy I And Nini Were Both Evicted - Saga by Ezehillary(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
SEE MUMU MAN

(1) (Reply)

Air Fryer Mandazi / Solar Panels For Home: Affordable Pricing With Qpower.com.ng / It's Sisi Mose Mose Here(newbie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.